Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We enjoyed the hell outta GOTG2. Looked like everyone involved had fun making this and it shows on the screen. Our audience had a blast watching this.

Comment

• THE SHALLOWS- the climax is a legitimate LOL moment. So ridiculous. But this is a pretty entertaining movie without even taking into account all of kinda-pervy lingering shots of Lively's hot bikini bod.

Comment

• LET'S BE COPS- this was way better than the trailers indicated. I though it was just going to be a couple knuckleheads getting into hijinx for 90 minutes but some actual casework happens! Entirely predictable but still pretty fun.

Comment

• So, Rob, regarding GET OUT...

Spoiler: stay woke 
          die Lesley also guess that the girlfriend was in on it? Maybe (probably) I am too easily swayed by Williams being hot but I thought she had also been hypnotized by her mom and was an unwitting accomplice in the scheme. I was honestly surprised when she said "you know why I can't give you your keys".

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            So, Rob, regarding GET OUT...

Spoiler: stay woke 
            die Lesley also guess that the girlfriend was in on it? Maybe (probably) I am too easily swayed by Williams being hot but I thought she had also been hypnotized by her mom and was an unwitting accomplice in the scheme. I was honestly surprised when she said "you know why I can't give you your keys".
            She guessed that right away, and everything else about 30 mins into the movie. She's a smart one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Logan.

Some great stuff in here. The violence was fucking ridiculous. Stewart was great, Jackman showed range, and the girl was surprisingly awesome. That being said, that 3rd act DRAGGGGGGGGGGED ass.

The dude from Narcos was having a blast. I dug him. I only wish we had gotten a few mutant cameos or something.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I need to grab a copy of Logan and watch it this weekend.

Comment

• The B&W version is pretty neat.

Comment

• Yeah, seems like a cool idea. I never watched The Mist in B&W.

We watched Fire Walk With Me last night. Had never seen it before. And I've only watched Twink Peaks once, and that was a few years ago. Still, really liked it. Sheryl Lee (Laura Palmer) has a fucking incredible performance, and it's kind of shocking she didn't have a bigger career after this. Then again I could see how this performance could keep her from being cast in other roles too. The scene in the underground club is all of Lynch rolled up into a tight little ball, and when it was over I wanted to get up and walk around for a minute to set my nerves.

Comment

• The Mist should only be watched in B&W.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        The Mist should only be watched in B&W.
                        Truth
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't wait to pick up LOGAN and watch it again. I agree that the third act needs an edit (maybe 5 minutes to tighten things up), but it's still one of the best of the superhero movies.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Started watching LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD last night. We had to pause it due to a phone call that my wife needed to take from a friend of hers, and then stop it to watch FARGO, so we'll probably resume it tonight.

Never saw LFODH before. Not on purpose, just never got around to it. I won't lie, we're enjoying it so far.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Started watching LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD last night. We had to pause it due to a phone call that my wife needed to take from a friend of hers, and then stop it to watch FARGO, so we'll probably resume it tonight.

Never saw LFODH before. Not on purpose, just never got around to it. I won't lie, we're enjoying it so far.
                              Is that the one with Kevin Smith as a basement dweller? And Olyphant as an awesome hacker? It's awful, but Olyphant makes it fun as hell.

Comment

• Yep,it has both. Haven't gotten to Smith yet in the story but Olyphant has been fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X