POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!

How embarrassing to have Trump have his passport yanked. Not that he'd go anywhere other than Florida...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rumors of Justice Kennedy stepping down to retire. FUCK THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Rumors of Justice Kennedy stepping down to retire. FUCK THAT.
        Just rumors. He wants to wait out what's going on.

Speaking of which:

The Day After: Comey Lights A Fire

1. Trump has tried to fire Comey at least twice since Feb. Told by counsel that it's an admission of guilt and to back off.
        2. Mark Warner is publicly telling people now that Trump is getting impeached.
        3. Cyber-crime jurisdiction is broad and the FBI/better half of the DOJ is going to use that flexibility to up the arrest count.
        4. Expect every Trump NY/NJ/Florida property to be searched sooner than later.
        5. Sergei Kislyak is on tape with Pence, Ryan, McConnell and Grassley during the GOP Convention/Campaign trail. They're all fucked.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Senator Feinstein said on CNN yesterday that she'd not been presented with any hard evidence yet of Trump/Russia collusion from the CIA. Anything to that?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Senator Feinstein said on CNN yesterday that she'd not been presented with any hard evidence yet of Trump/Russia collusion from the CIA. Anything to that?
            A mix of things.

1) She hasn't been briefed.
            2) She's trying not to fuck up the case.
            3) CNN misquoted.

It would be odd for her to say that and mean it, when most of her Cmte partners are saying the opposite or staying quiet for the sake of Classified Proceedings in an Ongoing Criminal case.

But, if you watched the Comey stream yesterday, it was clear who had been briefed and who hadn't.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

The Day After: Comey Lights A Fire

1. Trump has tried to fire Comey at least twice since Feb. Told by counsel that it's an admission of guilt and to back off.
              2. Mark Warner is publicly telling people now that Trump is getting impeached.
              3. Cyber-crime jurisdiction is broad and the FBI/better half of the DOJ is going to use that flexibility to up the arrest count.
              4. Expect every Trump NY/NJ/Florida property to be searched sooner than later.
              5. Sergei Kislyak is on tape with Pence, Ryan, McConnell and Grassley during the GOP Convention/Campaign trail. They're all fucked.

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Every single person that voted for ACHA should be put against the wall. Drag these fucks into the streets.

Comment

• My state rep, Erik Paulsen, voted YES. I just sent him a nasty email. It's too late to change his vote but I made it clear that he'll never get a vote outta me again.

Comment

• My rep, Sheila Jackson Lee, went hard on the floor against it and was told by a piece of shit to be quiet and she was "in hysterics" over it.

Comment

• My rep votes against my Senator but on everything. But, my Senator and his wife are about to have bigger legal concerns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        My rep votes against my Senator but on everything. But, my Senator and his wife are about to have bigger legal concerns.
                        ...like...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          ...like...?
                          They're on tape taking money.

Comment

• NY and NJ's Republicans are among the 20 that voted against Trumpcare 2.0, so y'know, Northeast represent.

Still, I'm hoping this causes tons of Republicans to be out on their asses after the midterm elections in 2018.

Also been listening to a lot of Young Turks at work lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              NY and NJ's Republicans are among the 20 that voted against Trumpcare 2.0, so y'know, Northeast represent.

Still, I'm hoping this causes tons of Republicans to be out on their asses after the midterm elections in 2018.

Also been listening to a lot of Young Turks at work lately.
                              The young Turks mean well, but they're garbage. Feinstein's CNN comments have been clarified better, but it opens a new can of worms. It's weird what a single word omission does to a CNN sound byte.

Comment

• Agree on the Turks - you have to sort through some of the obnoxiousness to get to the info. Also, Cenk Uygur needs to ratchet it down a bit.

Well, here's hoping the Senate kills this Trumpcare 2.0 bill with fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X