No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoiler tag it and enlighten me, Troy.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      spoiler tag it and enlighten me, Troy.

Based on what I got, not what Jamie got.

Spoiler: 70s throwback 

Woody goes wack-a-doo with his Special Gorilla Death Squad. Caesar is mentally broken after losing a third of his people to the Human Death Squad. But, Woody keeps pressing harder and harder. The film takes place over 18 months, as the war wages on.

It ends when Caesar is finally willing to go Wild and push the Humans into a corner. Woody feeling that humanity is fucked, won't leave a world to the humans. So, he calls in a remote nuke strike.

Everyone dead.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I never saw the second one. I need to fix that.

Comment

• fuckin' a. I can't wait for that new apes flick . Shit, I love this series.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If that one ginger-haired gorilla, casting his lot with the humans, is named "Aldo", I am SO squealing like a little girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              That fucking Valarian movie trailer is everything I enjoy in movies. jesus.
              It's basically Buff's Brain: The Movie. It looks crazy and awesome. I hope Eyebrow Girl gets to stomp some ass.

That new Apes movie looks great, too. I'm not a huge fan of the originals but this new series has been excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That fucking Valarian movie trailer is everything I enjoy in movies. jesus.
                As a long time reader, I can tell you that The Fifth Element is Valerian: mild edition.

It's gonna be INSANE.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gonna see GHOST IN THE SHELL tonight. Eff it, I'm pumped.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    As a long time reader, I can tell you that The Fifth Element is Valerian: mild edition.

It's gonna be INSANE.
                    Oh, I am SO onboard for Valerian then.

Also, I really need to brush up on my European sci-fi comic reading.

Comment

• GHOST IN THE SHELL is very OK. Not bad, not great...it's vigorously average. It IS beautiful, however...so beautiful that I kinda recommend seeing it theatrically if you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Based on what I got, not what Jamie got.

Spoiler: 70s throwback 

Woody goes wack-a-doo with his Special Gorilla Death Squad. Caesar is mentally broken after losing a third of his people to the Human Death Squad. But, Woody keeps pressing harder and harder. The film takes place over 18 months, as the war wages on.

It ends when Caesar is finally willing to go Wild and push the Humans into a corner. Woody feeling that humanity is fucked, won't leave a world to the humans. So, he calls in a remote nuke strike.

Everyone dead.

Spoiler: Legit Spoilers, Bitches! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
                        Essentially they are doing to Caesar here what they just did to Logan. He loses everything... except for his third child (named, you guessed it, Cornelius).

Long story short, the last scene is him, li'l Cornelius and Nova, Maurice and the remaining apes in their new home (a beautiful lake, greenery everywhere). They sit there and watch the kids play, everything looks all happy after the two and a half hours of pure Hell... and then he slumps over and dies. From his wounds. Maurice cries telling Caesar his son will know who he was and everything he did for his people. Credits.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Spoiler: Legit Spoilers, Bitches! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
                          Essentially they are doing to Caesar here what they just did to Logan. He loses everything... except for his third child (named, you guessed it, Cornelius).

Long story short, the last scene is him, li'l Cornelius and Nova, Maurice and the remaining apes in their new home (a beautiful lake, greenery everywhere). They sit there and watch the kids play, everything looks all happy after the two and a half hours of pure Hell... and then he slumps over and dies. From his wounds. Maurice cries telling Caesar his son will know who he was and everything he did for his people. Credits.
                          I got half of that, but with the far more brutal ending. Somewhere in between lies the real.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GzorZUuZqEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fucking awesome

Comment

• Me likey. I understand the next Universal Monster for this shared universe is gonna be the Creature from the Black Lagoon, so...

ALWAYS REBLOG THE CREATURE!

Comment

Working...
                                X