No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't live stream at work, so trying to keep track of the bombs. BBC right now is enjoying the punchlines but not cutting through the bullshit.

Comment

• It'll depend upon whether or not they can prove that Trump himself was involved. What did he know and when did he know it...all that jazz. It'll be indictment city I'm sure, but will everyone fall on their swords for Trump or not?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        It'll depend upon whether or not they can prove that Trump himself was involved. What did he know and when did he know it...all that jazz. It'll be indictment city I'm sure, but will everyone fall on their swords for Trump or not?

Trump goes down. He'll be the last to get nailed, but he goes down based on general RICO rules.

What sucks is the America left if Trump gets nailed, but Pence and Ryan goes unscathed. They're damaged in the public eye, but it's still a free-for-all until 2020 to go nuts.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It'll be a free for all until 2018 when we have mid terms. If RussiaGate really takes off, then I see a lot of Dems winning seats and getting into a better position to block the insanity.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Trump goes down. He'll be the last to get nailed, but he goes down based on general RICO rules.

What sucks is the America left if Trump gets nailed, but Pence and Ryan goes unscathed. They're damaged in the public eye, but it's still a free-for-all until 2020 to go nuts.
            YUUUUUP, all these "party over country" fucks will mostly walk away unscathed because Trump and maybe a few select cronies will go down and it'll end there. It's nice to finally see this in the public but it won't be a happy ending.

Comment

• Right groups and Alt outlets are now cutting ties to Roger Stone. The conservative Journalists circles are freezing him out in a way that makes Milo's aftermath look small.

Mainly, because Milo just got fucked over due to a series of shitty jokes about his own molestation.

Roger Stone facilitated an enemy nation's efforts to undermine American government...and got caught.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wiki reference for the curious: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Stone

Comment

• I truly don't want to hate this administration and I dont want them to fail because that kinda means the country fails but fuuuuck me, evey day is worse than the last. When will enough be enough for the cowardly, disgusting, unscrupulous Republicans in Congress?

Comment

• When all the poor, middle class, liberals and non-whites are dead and/or gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Wiki reference for the curious: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Stone

Now under FBI surveillance and can't leave the country.

Comment

• Hell of a morning. Ivanka and her office. Stone investigation. Manafort working for the Ruskies a decade while living in Trump Tower. The Russian Mob operating a money laundering effort and under FBI investigation while operating out of Trump Tower. Trump owing $300m to a Russian bank being investigated in another money laundering ring. WH meeting with Brigette Gabriel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hell of a morning. Ivanka and her office. Stone investigation. Manafort working for the Ruskies a decade while living in Trump Tower. The Russian Mob operating a money laundering effort and under FBI investigation while operating out of Trump Tower. Trump owing $300m to a Russian bank being investigated in another money laundering ring. WH meeting with Brigette Gabriel.

AND!

Ben Netanyahu going to trial for Corruption charges in Israel.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nunes. WOW. I honestly can't believe this guy. What he did today was incredible. If you're effectively working as an operative for the Administration from within a Congressional committee, why would you call a press conference to out yourself?!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Nunes. WOW. I honestly can't believe this guy. What he did today was incredible. If you're effectively working as an operative for the Administration from within a Congressional committee, why would you call a press conference to out yourself?!
                                Because he's an idiot and Schiff is not. The shit is dropping HOT AND HEAVY right now. And zero chance Trump decides to resign and run away, because narcissism. I cannot wait to see Bannon in fucking cuffs, god it will be a wet dream.
                                Last edited by BillyG; 03-23-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X