No announcement yet.

Random Shit Dealing With Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truthfully, I always thought he was saying I am Groot, but it turns out he was saying I am Groot.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It does mean different things. Just like when Chewbacca growls.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finally, Bill Finger is getting credit for Batman, at least on the tv show and movie, no mention of comics though. Fuck that Bob Kane "contributing force" quote, more like Bill Finger did most of the work.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Finally, Bill Finger is getting credit for Batman, at least on the tv show and movie, no mention of comics though. Fuck that Bob Kane "contributing force" quote, more like Bill Finger did most of the work.

Finger and Robinson both did.

People like to shit on Stan Lee a lot and Lee deserves some of it. But, Bob Kane was a giant cocksucker who created Planet Cocksucker.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm surprised to see this. I remember reading a while ago that because of Kane's contract, DC would never be able to credit anyone else on Batman even if they wanted to.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              I'm surprised to see this. I remember reading a while ago that because of Kane's contract, DC would never be able to credit anyone else on Batman even if they wanted to.

Legal troubles and general ill will changes things.

Comment

• For those that wanted to know what was going on with Galactus being an Avenger.

The Ultimates are now trying to solve all of the galaxy and beyond's problems. So, they cut Galactus a deal.

Become an Avenger and will cure your hunger needs. Galactus seemingly accepts.

Comment

• what is he gonna eat now?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All dressed and Oreo stuffed Chips Ahoy!
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      All dressed and Oreo stuffed Chips Ahoy!
                      Wait, Oreo stuffed Chips Ahoy are a thing?

Comment

• yep. I had some this week. They are amazing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GALACTUS SHALL HUNGER NO LONGER!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            GALACTUS SHALL HUNGER NO LONGER!
                            Now, more than ever, I wish Kirby was still alive. I'd kill to see him draw Galactus holding aloft a Chips Ahoy with Oreo filling (surrounded by Kirby dots, of course) and screaming "GALACTUS SHALL HUNGER NO LONGER!" as the Silver Surfer searches the spaceways for a large enough glass of milk to wash the Cosmic Cookie down.

Two page spread. Inked by Joe Sinnot and lettered by Artie Simek.

Comment

• Nah. It would've been Silver Surfer trying desperately in the 1st panel to think of a way to keep Galactus from eating earth, and then returning to Big G's craft w/ his arms full of Twinkies, Fruit Pies and Cupcakes. Gives them to Galactus with a line like: " THIS shall sate your hunger, Galactus!" Nest to last panel is Big G licking his chops and saying either "Real fruit filling!" or "Real Cream Filling!" Followed by "Mmmmmmm!" And then the shot of Big G holding a sack of Hostess treats overhead (in each hand) and shouting "GALACTUS SHALL HUNGER NO LONGER!" in the last panel.

Comment

• I would like to commission you guys to create this masterwork.

Comment

Working...
                                X