Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when are we going to try and take down a AT-AT in Star Wars Battlefront? I want to play with you guys.

It's difficult, but fun trying.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      So when are we going to try and take down a AT-AT in Star Wars Battlefront? I want to play with you guys.

It's difficult, but fun trying.
      Yeah, I want to do this sooooo bad. The game is fun but you need to party up to get the best of it IMHO. Played some with Trejo and some AGAINST Fil. Fil always kills me in all the games. WTF Fil? :-D
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Yeah, I want to do this sooooo bad. The game is fun but you need to party up to get the best of it IMHO. Played some with Trejo and some AGAINST Fil. Fil always kills me in all the games. WTF Fil? :-D
        Heh, yeah, well, if I remember correctly, I think you killed me first when I joined your game yesterday! Then I killed you and I did feel bad about it for a quarter of a nanosecond. Then I probably died.

I'll be on the PS4 soon. Probably jumping between MGO and Star Wars. We need to play. If I'm on MGO, just send an invite, I'll get off and join Star Wars.

The AT-AT Walker mode is fun as fuck.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I have to fix dinner for the kids because the wife had some prior obligations, but after that I'll try and jump on. And don't worry, I'm never bothered when someone from BDR kills me, it's all in good rampaging fun.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you're all doing this shit on Xbox one, I'd partake
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sorry Troysef, I only have the PS4. Trejo, Fil, and I played tonight. They are better than I am. I like turrets though. I also can't fly for shit LOL

Comment

• Battlefront beta runs better than Retail Battlefield. :-/

Comment

• Fun times last night even if I didn't do well most of the night. I wish a couple of the other modes were unlocked so I can decide if I want this game.

Comment

• Hit me up if you guys are playing, I wanna play!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      If you're all doing this shit on Xbox one, I'd partake
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Fun times last night even if I didn't do well most of the night. I wish a couple of the other modes were unlocked so I can decide if I want this game.
                        Maybe we can take a run at the Mission deal with continuous waves of enemies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Hit me up if you guys are playing, I wanna play!
                          Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Maybe we can take a run at the Mission deal with continuous waves of enemies?
                          I'm down, I'll be on the PS4 off and on all day probably.

Comment

• I'll probably hop on tonight after baby bath time and see if anyone is around for a few games.

And I was wrong about the song sorting in RB4. I wasn't cycling through sorting options far enough.

Comment

• So I beat Rogue Legacy a third time through. Should I keep going, or is there even a point in doing so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                . Also on drums the fact there is no way to click the RB button when voting is fucking DUMB.
                                I am dumb. The kick pedal is the RB button. Derp fucking herp.

Played a bunch last night. In fucking love with playing that Protoman song. So much fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X