We will miss you Howie.  

Go Back   We will miss you Howie. > General Category > Television

Television We love tv. Cj loves "The Two Coreys". Rob loves "Freaks and Geeks". Take that as you will and discuss what you are watching here.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Loves to Dance!

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Agreed. But folks gotta try and make a buck, yo.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:37 AM
finds it funny

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

It's true but it's all so self-serving.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I think that that was the point of the whole episode.

Also that the best way to defeat a bully is to live well despite what was done to you and be happy in your life.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:55 PM
You got it, Dude.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLynnCarr View Post
I think that that was the point of the whole episode.

Also that the best way to defeat a bully is to live well despite what was done to you and be happy in your life.

Elder abuse also works in Butters' case.

Click here to view the AndersonVision watchlist.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:26 PM

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

He only abused Dr. Oz (not a bad call. Not fond of him, myself)

He only told grandma exactly what he thought of her and how he was going to get his revenge. Not abuse in my book and I've been bullied.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:57 PM
finds it funny

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

So great.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 AM
finds it funny

last night's episode was fucking great. The pig heart stuff was hilarious. "I'm sweeter than bacon, honey!"
Old 10-04-2012, 08:58 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I need the James Cameron song so much.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 AM
finds it funny

god yes.

"GUYS, DO YOU SEE THIS?!"

"Yes Mr. Cameron..."
Old 10-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Loves to Dance!

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Man, they skewered that Honey Boo-Boo shit like a shish-kabob. Really, really great episode. Also, the James Cameron song is stuck in my head.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Squeedly Werrrr

Chris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandas

Little throw away shit gets me the most now with South Park, for instance the guy getting super pumped that Cartman used the lift assist "YEAH LIFT ASSIST!" during the sketti fight. Also, Trey and Matt as their cartoon versions Kyle and Stan wondering if it was actually them lowering the bar was great.

Check out my music, if you please:
http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/
Old 10-05-2012, 07:21 AM
finds it funny

The "Yeah Lift assist!" bit made me spit beer out.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Loves to Dance!

Holy shit to tonight's episode. It's like they listened to Rob and CJ's impressions in the last podcast (it was the first thing that popped in my head when Randy and crew went after the UPS guy).
Old 10-11-2012, 04:26 AM

The funniest pun was the "In-Security" System that everyone, except for the Brozlovski's wound up having and Mr. Brozlovski's observation that he was role-playing so he wouldn't have to use a little pill.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:02 AM
finds it funny

Great episode. Randy as Bane was hilarious.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:49 PM

What about Cartman as Bane at the end?
Old 10-18-2012, 12:19 PM
finds it funny

completely unfunny episode last night. it was painful.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:28 PM
You got it, Dude.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
completely unfunny episode last night. it was painful.

It wasn't terrible overall, but it had no point. When they disappear up their own ass like this, it makes very irritated that they have such abbrieviated seasons and they turn in shit like this.

But, next week is the Halloween episode.

Click here to view the AndersonVision watchlist.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
finds it funny

I thought it was horrible. And I usually love the Butters-centric episodes. But this felt like they went to Hawaii, had someone give them shit, and then they shit out this episode. I don't think I laughed once except when Butters was locked in the bathroom and kept coming out to give the kids a piece of his mind.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Loves to Dance!

It WAS an odd episode - don't really get the Hawaii stuff they addressed. I did love Butters sinking that ship with a golf ball; that scene had me laughing hard.