New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I got half of that, but with the far more brutal ending. Somewhere in between lies the real.
      Spoiler: Other Spoiler Stuff, Ya'll 
    Also Nova being mute has to do with a mutation from the Simian Flu that wiped out mankind.

Harrelson's son gets it which causes him to lose his Goddamn mind and go all out on the apes.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_V5iki91m3c?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Spoiler: Other Spoiler Stuff, Ya'll 
        Also Nova being mute has to do with a mutation from the Simian Flu that wiped out mankind.

Harrelson's son gets it which causes him to lose his Goddamn mind and go all out on the apes.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

I got everything you from up until the end split.

Your guy was in the test screening, mine was early on ZOMG FOX IS EDGELORD dude.

Woody is one and done with this entry, but that could work either way.
        The next one jumps ahead 15-20 years, but that could work either way.

Going less nuclear would make sense for keeping the franchise going, but retreading ground already onscreen with Logan might be one too many trips to the well for Fox.

Still, I think your guy at test screening was last to see it. So, I defer to last visual confirm.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: *Insert Joke Here* 
          Honestly think the next film will be Reeves doing his spin on the original film.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Spoiler: *Insert Joke Here* 
            Honestly think the next film will be Reeves doing his spin on the original film.
            It matches up perfectly for that.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I wouldn't mind that at all, honestly. Loved the first two and will probably love the third entry, and I'd like to see the current aesthetic applied to a riff on the original film.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                GHOST IN THE SHELL is very OK. Not bad, not great...it's vigorously average. It IS beautiful, however...so beautiful that I kinda recommend seeing it theatrically if you can.
                See it tomorrow.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• New International trailer for THE MUMMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwuYSdHDDow

Some really bad, bad dialog in this. Some bad line readings as well.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I am so in. Don't even care about the cheese.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That makes the Brandon Fraser one look like a masterpiece.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That one is great too.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GjwfqXTebIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• in.

Comment

• I like it. Nice use of the musicbox music from FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE in there.

Comment

• What a fucking compromised adaptation.

Comment

Working...
                                X