No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes quiz show was the newest episode and yes, hunter Thompson in a cheerleader outfit...nice!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Nate, go netflix the first two seasons. PURE GREATNESS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Speaking of Netflix, I ripped my return envelope a bit. What should I do? Remember reading something somewhere, but can't find it.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

you can put 2 discs in one envelope if you have another one
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nope. Just have the one. Thought about duct taping it, but I think about doing that with everything.

Comment

If you go on their site they tell you what to do. I think yo ucan just use some scotch tape.

Comment

Well I guess I could've looked at their site. Pfff. Geeeez.

Comment

I fuckin died when the OSI parody of GI JOE showed up. Shoreleave=Shipwreck awesome. See Corey, he's totally gay!

Comment

the episode last night was hilarrrrious. As much as I liked the background episodes, it was good to see a 'current events' episode, because i fucking love Brock and Rusty.

i love the subtle references to older episodes! i wish i could remember all the ones they mentioned last night. it's such a treat for the long time watchers.
                    scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

Yes, this episode kicked ass.... best of the season so far! Hatred is now one of my favorite villains!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

"You're a brainless failure and live entirely off your father's fame and fortune."

"George Bush?"

Awesome. Not too bad of an episode. I still liked the previous ones better, but some good stuff here.

Comment

"You think you're hardcore, but you're so Dave Matthews."

Awesome.
                          My favorite episode so far. Dr. Mrs. Girlfriend is too awesome in this one.

Comment

Damn, how does this show continue to kick all kinds of ass?

And I love the Hatred, phedophilla and all.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"You look like one of them suicide girls, you should read naked to me".... nice!

Comment

Pat Macroch and Walter Melon... hahaha that was so great
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X