No announcement yet.

I'm going to buy a smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are going to do Lawnmower Man relations, aren't you?

Comment

It's what The Fahey would do, Grave, so, yeah. Rerb and Lesley are gonna merge their pixels and stuff. Though I think it'll be Rob who's left like a giggling maniac, like Marnie was.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        You guys are going to do Lawnmower Man relations, aren't you?
        yes.

Also reviews are starting to hit
        and it sounds like I didn't make a huge mistake by jumping off of the apple ship.

Gizmodo review
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

this S7 edge is fucking AWESOME. SWANKYYYYYYYYYASFUCKKKKKK
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Is that the one that's waterproof? You know, for shower videos and such?

Comment

apparently yeah. Good to know if I ever drop it in the toilet I will only need to get rid of it because it's forever unclean and not busted.

Comment

I fucking love this phone. So goddamn much. I forgot how editable androids are. Even without rooting it.

This screen is AWESOME.

Comment

So I just installed a new plug in for the forum called Tapatalk. You can get the app if you want an easy way to reply on your phone. If any of you use this and run into issues or whatever let me know and I'll disable it. I'm gonna testbthis for a bit. I guess it'll do push notifications and shit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Is anyone else with an iPhone running 9.3.2 having problems with Siri and dictation for texts? I know my mic is working but there's no voice recognition on those two services. Like, the wavelength thing stays flatlined like the mic isn't picking up anything. It's definitely a software issue but I can't find any workaround for the text dictation. I don't really care about Siri.

Comment

I've actually never used it. Is it any good? I am all about that Gboard though.

Comment

Siri is useless but the text dictation is nice while you're driving. What's this Gboard, now?

Comment

Google's keyboard replacement. Fast and snappy. Awesome input of gifs and such. The text prediction and correction is light years better than Apple or Swiftkey. And the embedding Gooogle searches (maps for example) right from the text box is wonderful.

Comment

Whoa, I'm gonna check that out!

Comment

Picked up a Sasmsung S8 yesterday. Screen is bonkers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

fucking love my s7. it's a great phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X