Home Theater Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. It is alive!!! I hope.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Woo!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Zeppelin DVD in full effect. AND LOUD!!

Comment

Song remains the same?
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

No, the live 2-disc DVD that came out a few years ago. Truly incredible.

Comment

Hmmmmms...may have to pick that up. Can't get enough of Bonham going nucking futz on the skinz...

Comment

Buyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyit. You won't regret it.

Comment

So word to the wise...FUCK HARMON KARDAN!!!! I've had my receiver for a few years now and I've sent it in for repairs once already and I think I'm going to have to send it in again. The left channel keeps cutting out and I believe there is a defect in the model. On top of that HK is supposed to be a high end brand, but it actually lacks the power that Yamaha, Denon and Onkyo put out. So If you are ever considering an HK receiver, buy something else. The cheap Sony box system I've had for like 7 years is still pumping quality with no problem.

Corey, any suggestions on a local place to get my shit fixed? If not any ideas on a replacement receiver? My current box is the HK AVR135...I want something more beast. Thanks for any help suggestions from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    So word to the wise...FUCK HARMON KARDAN!!!! I've had my receiver for a few years now and I've sent it in for repairs once already and I think I'm going to have to send it in again. The left channel keeps cutting out and I believe there is a defect in the model. On top of that HK is supposed to be a high end brand, but it actually lacks the power that Yamaha, Denon and Onkyo put out. So If you are ever considering an HK receiver, buy something else. The cheap Sony box system I've had for like 7 years is still pumping quality with no problem.

Corey, any suggestions on a local place to get my shit fixed? If not any ideas on a replacement receiver? My current box is the HK AVR135...I want something more beast. Thanks for any help suggestions from anyone.
                    *cough*Denon*cough*
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm thinking AVR 589,689 or 789...just don't have too much to drop on it.

Comment

Honestly, the specs look all the same to me. I would probably go with the 789 as it has more bells and whistles.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's what I was thinking...plus it upconverts kinda,

Comment

Bump.

We have a Toshiba HD-A3 DVD player. With no remote. I can't configure the stupid fucking cable box universal remote to it, because every single code I tried doesn't work. The DVD player is clearly reading some sort of signal from the remote, because the display changes to read "HD DVD" rather than whatever it said previously when a button is pressed. I almost want her to just let me put my HD flatscreen and PS3 in the living room, but that's a big step and I don't know if our relationship is at that level yet.

For serious, though, anyone know any affordable (less than $50) universal remotes that might work on this piece of shit? Google = not helping. We're fine with having 2 separate remotes, for the record.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Okay now it's my turn. My 42" plasma is dead now. R.I.P. You made me happy.

But now I am looking for something:
                              42" and above
                              LCD or LED
                              120hz or 240hz
                              no higher than $900.00

Currently this is what I am looking at.
                              http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...S&Sp=C&topnav=

Comment

I'm very happy with my LG 42" 120Hz 1080p. It should be around that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X