Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahaha, I'm not sure why but that tickles all of the funny bones.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's the "I don't need this" in congress with the idea that someone out there got his number and all they could do was act like Chris Farley with it that leads me to larf heartily.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Remember Space Jam?"

MJ - "Never forget"

Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Does it make me a bad person that I don't find Tosh funny like at all?

Comment

• Tosh is fucking hilarious in his standup in my opinion. His show not so much except for his produced clips ( the gay massage clip is still the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time). I just like his comeback to Rob because his internet clip show is fucking HORRENDOUS. That blonde chick needs to shut the fuck up and go away.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like Daniel Tosh. Daniel Tosh is pretty funny.

What is a Twitter? Babby don't hurr me don't hurr me nomo.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still think this is the funniest thing he's done on his show.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• jesus christ
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was crying when Lesley and I saw that on tv. His poor crew haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          Tosh is fucking hilarious in his standup in my opinion. His show not so much except for his produced clips ( the gay massage clip is still the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time). I just like his comeback to Rob because his internet clip show is fucking HORRENDOUS. That blonde chick needs to shut the fuck up and go away.
                          Tosh just does nothing for me. For the record I don't watch either's clip show.

*EDIT: Sensitive nips clip was pretty hilarious though, so credit where it's due. Other than that though? Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X