No announcement yet.

Twitter bitches...twitter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah. I do the games and quizzes but they are totally a side thing to the main course. Of which my friends supply more than enough. Plus Facebook feels more...personal. Twitter? Corporate. Don't know why that is......
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's blocked at work and I don't have time when I get home. Period.

Plus it's dumb.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I am the best person you could have on Facebook. Don't blaspheme it.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

No, you're the best person I can have on Twitter.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

but now I have to remember to use Twitter/Twidroid and it's not faaaiiirrrr *whines and stomps feet*
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

also one of the most interesting things about finding people from the past on FB is seeing how much they've changed (or haven't changed)

It's like witnessing the metamorphosis of the most fucked-up butterfly you can imagine. Sure, they came out of their cocoon, but now they're flabby and pale and have kids and corn rows.

~

Comment

I am boring and will probably abandon this before the month is out but:

http://twitter.com/Desk_Cop

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I block every single app, game, etc from Facebook. I just want statuses I can use to entertain me or riff on someone.
                  This to infinity and beyond.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Here's a super-racist question- why is it when you click on any of the trending topics that it's only black folks talking about the topic in question?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Here's a super-racist question- why is it when you click on any of the trending topics that it's only black folks talking about the topic in question?
                      Probably because today's top trending topics are LaBron James and NBA.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Probably because today's top trending topics are LaBron James and NBA.
                        Who is this LaBron and what does he have to do with the NBA?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck if I know. Do I look black to you?

Comment

thatsracist.gif

Comment

I blame grave, as Asians are usually only racist towards other Asians.

Comment

I blame your black avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X