Titanfall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    To bad servers aren't cross platform. But that's also good because it's keeping me from spending money to buy the game.
    I wouldn't be shocked if they get EA to push Xbox/PS4 to let them do that if player count drops in a few months.

Comment

I love that nerds are already saying the game is dead. I fucking hate fandom
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

IT WAS THE FOURTH HIGHEST SELLER IN THE UK NOBODY LIKES IT

Comment

BUT BUT BUT EA IS THE DEVIL AND KILLED IT ON PURPOSE
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaan my roommate went and bought a few Diet Mountain Dews and left the empty bottles with the codes sitting on my coffee table.

Comment

Community property bro.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, sounds like your roommate fucked up.

Comment

Roommate didn't use proper security protocols and lock down the codes for his own use, so have at. If he learned nothing from the Clinton email scandals, that's on him.

Does he even Titanfall, bro?

Comment

Naw, he bought the Mountain Dew and left it out for me! I've been letting him play since he doesn't have it, so he returned the favor. The shitty thing is the xp boost is for literally one match. I figured it lasted an hour or something. So pretty worthless.

That said, I am very good at Titanfall 2. I am consistently first or second in my matches. When I am not we dominate so fucking hard the matches are over in a couple minutes.

Comment

come at me bro

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
                        come on me bro
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I love this game.

Comment

NOICE!!!

Comment

I continue to dominate. Got my gold RC201. Working on my CAR. Kind of love the flatline, which was the only thing I've bought with credits so far.

Comment

I am going to ignore all election shit tonight and play Titanfall until I pass out.

Comment

Working...
                                X