No announcement yet.

Best Horror Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense. I always preferred 5 over 6. But I miss the good old days of a mansion, a dude, and limited ammo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This is also a reminder that the light gun RE Chronicles games for Wii sit high upon my pile of shame.

Comment

I loved those games. The RE2 stuff was GREAT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've been wanting to play some Mario so if I have time this week I think I'm going to pull out the Wii (huh huh) and get back at those games. I liked the first one, as far as I got into it, quite a bit but got distracted by other things (probably Rock Band).

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I never played that.
            Wait wait, you never played Eternal Darkness????
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I did not.

There was like a few years in my early 20s where I was UBER broke and missed out on a bunch of games.

Comment

That's when I was trading in SO MANY games. I would have like 400 PS2 games if I never traded games in during that period.

Comment

Working...
                X