Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved Metroid II. This has me contemplating a DS upgrade. I still only have my original Mario Kart DS.

Comment

• I love my new 2ds XL. It's great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Divinity 2. Goddamn. This shit is hard.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Paperboy 2 on my SNES ROM.

Entered the Route # 6479 and put into an entirely new stage with new buildings, set-ups, etc. I've been playing this game since I was a kid. But HOLY SHIT! My eyes are opened, maaaaaaaaan!
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Need to get back to Mario Rabbids. On World 4 right now.

Destiny 2. Halfway through leveling a warlock. My titan is 268, but I REEEEEEEEEALLY don't like the Titan play style.

NBA2K18. Started a season. I never finish them because I refuse to simulate games. I should do that.

PUBG. Still obsessed. Still all I think about. I think this might be my favorite competitive game of all time...and if the first map addition keeps me as hooked then I would say it's easily in my top 4 or 5 of all time.

I played the Octopath Traveler demo on Switch. It is fucking goooooooooooorgeous. But it plays like the first JRPG you ever touched. The pacing is slow, and not just combat. The first 30 minutes I think I had actual control for like 3 minutes outside of the 2 battles I had. And the battles are super simplistic and not that great. I was hoping it would be closer to Chrono Trigger pacing in story and such, since the knock against Satsuma was amazing combat, bad pacing and style. This is all style, awful pacing and combat.

Comment

• Looking for people to play Head 2 Head and Squads with on Madden 18. Trying to get the objectives to unlock that Sean Taylor.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• man I'm digging on Divinity 2 hard at the moment. Finally getting the hang of it. Definitely a learning curve. hope to play with Ceej and some other friends soon in an online campaign.

Comment

• So I hit 20 with my Destiny 2 warlock on Tuesday night. I grabbed my quest rewards and the items from being in a guild and it put me at 209. I also had bought the 270 warlock chest from Xur this last weekend. That shit apparently made all the difference because my drops were all 250+ immediately. Then I saved my "powerful gear" quest turn ins and scored an awesome auto rifle, plus some other legendary items, another two exotics, and high enough level items to boost my exotic weapons up to proper item levels. So in like two hours of work I got to the same item level my titan took like 4 days to do. Hoping to run Nightfall this weekend.

Comment

• There's a pretty good guide on Reddit about leveling up. I'm at 285.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• On PS4? Add me on PSN if you haven't already, Tosshi81. A friend is trying to put together guiding us through the raid possibly this weekend.

Comment

• I think we're psn friends. nbush78

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got two PUBG chicken dinners in a row, then came in 3rd and 2nd in the next two matches. We would have gotten a 3rd dinner in the fourth game, but my friend told me to hold my shot and the boys we saw got us first. I WAS NOT PLEASED.

Comment

• Played through Life is Strange. I enjoyed my time as a teenage girl. Now I'm more interested in their prequel with Chloe and curious to see if they continue making more of this type of game.

Spoiler: Ending Spoilers 
                            I pulled a Joel from The Last of Us and spared Chloe and screwed over Arcadia Bay. I was kind of disappointed with the end,
                            since all I got was a quick drive through the aftermath and out of the city.
                            I know I should have gone back to the beginning and let Chloe die, but I felt like they are trying to tell me that I shouldn't be messing with time travel, yet they want me to mess with time travel again one last time to fix everything? Still loved the game despite the end.

Played Until Dawn again as well. Still liked it, got everyone to the end this time and then killed everyone too.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Was stuck in Metroid but thanks to the internet, I am no longer stuck. Yay. Have about half of the game done so far. Still a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Played through Life is Strange. I enjoyed my time as a teenage girl. Now I'm more interested in their prequel with Chloe and curious to see if they continue making more of this type of game.

Spoiler: Ending Spoilers 
                                I pulled a Joel from The Last of Us and spared Chloe and screwed over Arcadia Bay. I was kind of disappointed with the end,
                                since all I got was a quick drive through the aftermath and out of the city.
                                I know I should have gone back to the beginning and let Chloe die, but I felt like they are trying to tell me that I shouldn't be messing with time travel, yet they want me to mess with time travel again one last time to fix everything? Still loved the game despite the end.

Played Until Dawn again as well. Still liked it, got everyone to the end this time and then killed everyone too.
                                  Spoiler: life IS strange 
                                when it came to the end I felt the ending most true to the story was to fix the past. It was sad but definitely the better ending. I still feel bad I wasn't able to save whatsherface, the suicidal blonde girl. What did you think of the alternate reality in...Episode 3, I think? I felt it was almost like they were setting you up for the ending by having you help paralyzed Chloe with her suicide. This game gave me the emotions, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X