No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So John Carpenter just released the news that Jamie Lee Curtis is reprising her role as Laurie Strode in the new Halloween movie coming out soon. This continuity is so jacked haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      OH GOD HE'S GOT A HELICOPTER LASER NOW
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha. Motherfucker just shoots out tiny helicopters to chase his prey. That would be fantastic.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rxyp04RH1LY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Looks like a decent action movie and much better than the Jolie flicks.

Comment

• Nice! Looks like it has some of the same action sequences from the reboot game.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, looks pretty much shot for shot. Also pretty sure they may have shown the last shot in the movie.

Comment

• Why do all the affluent characters fuck with the people working the front desk like that?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    yeah, looks pretty much shot for shot. Also pretty sure they may have shown the last shot in the movie.
                    If that's not the last shot or a post-credit stinger I'll eat a climbing axe.

It has Nick Frost, McNulty, and GOGGINS. I'm on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      It has Nick Frost, McNulty, and GOGGINS. I'm on board.
                      YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

Comment

• Guess I'm the only one who thinks it looks generic AF, other than those freaking absurd jumps that don't even attempt to look humanly possible. The one at the end on the plane completely takes me out of the scene haha need to photoshop a jetpack on her or some shit

This is a "Oh it's on Netflix? Well.. maybe tomorrow" for me. Like Assassin's Creed, and I actually like Fassbender a ton
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Guess I'm the only one who thinks it looks generic AF, other than those freaking absurd jumps that don't even attempt to look humanly possible. The one at the end on the plane completely takes me out of the scene haha need to photoshop a jetpack on her or some shit

This is a "Oh it's on Netflix? Well.. maybe tomorrow" for me. Like Assassin's Creed, and I actually like Fassbender a ton
                          OH it will not be good. Not at all. It looks generic and stupid. But that trio is a cast that will chew up some goddamn scenery and I am into it.

Comment

• yep. Exactly.

GOGGINS.

Comment

• COOL MAN MASTER CHIEF

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ufaDurSCKOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X