No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But what, then, replaces Un? Does he have an equally or more unstable brother or son that that shit show will pass to?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I think if/when Un goes, somebody outside the family will take over. Probably backed by China, which means they'll be a bit more open to talking with the West, as that's China's policy right now.

Comment

• The North Koreans aren't irrational here. All the experts I've read say they're worried about Trump doing something stupid and getting us into a war. The NKs want nuclear weapons for deterrence, which makes sense from their perspective.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          The North Koreans aren't irrational here. All the experts I've read say they're worried about Trump doing something stupid and getting us into a war. The NKs want nuclear weapons for deterrence, which makes sense from their perspective.

In that regard, yes.

But, it's like that scene in Grindhouse where Marley Shelton leaves her kid in the car with the .38. They've seen how it's used, but they don't know what to do with it.

So, in that sense...I'm perfectly fine with the adults taking away their toys.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            I think if/when Un goes, somebody outside the family will take over. Probably backed by China, which means they'll be a bit more open to talking with the West, as that's China's policy right now.

China's policy right now is playing ball with the West so that their currency value doesn't get re-examined.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Much delayed recap

1. "God Calculator" theorem is still in the Weeds. But, the more details from the DARPA theft come out, the more it gets backed up.
              2. For all intents and purposes, Manafort has been at the EDVA to stand before grand jury. While yes, a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich, interesting things are afoot.
              3. From what precious little has leaked, the effort is underway to have the GJ hit him on the federal charges including FARA. But, to then hit him on state charges for real estate fraud. In both cases, Trump to be named as co-conspirator since the real estate fraud funds were shifted to the Trump 2016 campaign.
              4. Meanwhile in Investigatory Land, Mitch McConnell's Brother-in-Law keeps getting hammered. While having cocaine shipments turn up on shipping routes between Asia and South America generally got ignored. What's not getting ignored is why Mitch's BIL was moving money and other shenanigans for the Mujahedin.
              5. Team Mueller has full executable search warrants of Facebook databases and their HQ.
              6. Team Mueller is also working on the same for Twitter Central.
              7. Rep Dana Rohrabacher got busted by the WSJ for trying to solicit a pardon for Julian Assange from Trump.
              8. There's strong evidence to support that Russia is trying to destroy the Bitcoin market to cover their tracks. 6 new currencies have debuted since June, all sourced out of Moscow.
              9. Kushner and Ivanka are trying to bail Team Trump to get out of public eye. Too little too late. No one's sure if they can actually leave if they wanted to go.
              10. Mueller started on Thursday meeting with House Cmte that oversees impeachment to make his case. Early as hell, but both parties partook in event on Thurs and Friday. Immediately they began legislation to prevent Mueller from being fired.
              11. Stephen Miller flipped out over the DACA deal with Schumer and Pelosi. Went directly to Congressional Gang to try and block it. The few loyal Republicans reported it back to Trump.
              12. Wonder where Senator Mark Warner's comment about Team Trump buying ads in Ruples came from? https://www.wsj.com/articles/faceboo...ess-1505514552
              13. And the Susan Rice thing? She unmasked Steve Bannon, Manafort and Flynn. Why? Because they were openly committing treason against America.
              14. And the whole Ted Cruz Twitter thing was pathetic. That tubby little monster got set up by his workplace bully as a distraction.

Comment

• Pence is all over that Manafort wiretap. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Eeexcellent.

Comment

• Good. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Any links or story not broke yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Good. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Any links or story not broke yet?
                      Story is out there. Manafort indictment expected anytime now. This morning's news is Flynn setting up a legal fund to save his ass. The catch is he can't accept Team Trump or foreign money.

Keep eyes open for anything I miss, shit is heating up again.

Comment

• US News and World Report is running that Mueller has Trump's tax returns.

Comment

• Waiting for Cohen testimony stuff. This shit is going to get rough.

Comment

• Cohen violated conditions of his testimony. Congressional panel just cancelled. Now word is getting out that Mueller has Trump phone records.

Comment

• That FISA stuff is serious business. For an American citizen like Manafort, the FBI has to prove every 90 days (or so) that there is probable cause to believe that Manafort is acting as a foreign agent.

The FISC (Foriegn Intelligence intelligence Court) is notoriously easy with warrants(as of 2008, only six were denied out of 15k or so requests) but given how high profile this cat was, I'd assume they'd be judicious with their sign off.

I'm still skeptical this takes down Trump, Pence, etc., but this could wipe out all of his advisors.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                That FISA stuff is serious business. For an American citizen like Manafort, the FBI has to prove every 90 days (or so) that there is probable cause to believe that Manafort is acting as a foreign agent.

The FISC (Foriegn Intelligence intelligence Court) is notoriously easy with warrants(as of 2008, only six were denied out of 15k or so requests) but given how high profile this cat was, I'd assume they'd be judicious with their sign off.

I'm still skeptical this takes down Trump, Pence, etc., but this could wipe out all of his advisors.
                                I'm not. In fact, a ton happened today and so many questions have been answered.

Dude is going to roll over hard to evade prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X