X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    ???
    Whenever I reload or first arrive, I'm getting an URL redirect. I can eventually bring up the boards, but not sure what's causing it. Maybe a Daylight Savings issue?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Weird. I'll try to take a look when I get home. I only access the boards via the app while at work
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have that redirect hit occasionally when accessing via my mobile phone. Never had it on my laptop, though.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not getting any sort of redirect on any machine here. Can you give me more information if possible? What browser? Screenshot of the redirect? etc??
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• gonna be fucking with the forums here for a bit. DEAL.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha WHAT YEAR IS IT?! who uses photobucket still? Shit says you need to upgrade if you want your photo to show to others.

Comment

• It has all my shit and I don't see anyone offering other places. Also WHAT YEAR ARE YOU HUGHES!?!?!?!?!??? Don't fuck the forums up mmmmmkay.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Imgur?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ok, fine, I'll use that I guess but ffs man, it has worked all these years till now so it's not like I would have known photobucket was not hip anymore.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• this site currently has a ssl but we're still working on all of the redirects. If you go to https://forums.braindeadradio.com everything should work. The re-directs on everything is being looked at by helper monkey and will be rolling out when he gets free time.

Comment

• getting blasted with anti captcha spam in the PMs.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Specific users?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Specific users?
                              Lolitaamimb777

Comment

• thanks. users banned across the board. Let me know if it happens again. apologies

Comment

Working...
                                X