Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westworld - SPOILERS

it needs its own thread.

The second episode was awesome. McPoyle showing up as an avatar for the viewer is going to be great I think. His reactions to what his friend was doing were perfectly mirroring my own. Curious to see how the "virus" spreads and really want to know more about this maze thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK

Comment

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Ed Harris is on fucking point. The scene between him and Clifton was tense.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Ed Harris is on fucking point. The scene between him and Clifton was tense.
          Man. Yes. And Clifton! Shit the cast is so good.

Going to bring this here from Facebook...Bernard can't get LASIK? They have a big milk machine spitting out fuckable AI, but he needs shitty grandpa glasses on the end of his nose?

Comment

Yeah, it was. Cool to see Clifton in this.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I've loved that dude since The Stoned Age. So good.

Comment

I thought he was dead! Good to Him alive and kicking ass like Col. Hummel.
                This fucking show is amazing.

Comment

Do we have any idea how many seasons we're supposed to get?

Comment

Five!

Comment

Do we have any idea how many seasons we're supposed to get?
                      Yeah, they came out and said they plan on five seasons.

Comment

Oh god. That's certainly ambitious....

Comment

Comment

Oh god. That's certainly ambitious....
                            I think it's fucking insane to say after one episode that you have five years planned. Give it a break.

Comment

Yeah, I just want at least 1 amazing season.

Comment

Working...
                              X