Mr. Robot S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Robot S2

Back tonight! If you didn't see the first season it's currently up free on Amazon Prime video.

I am very excited but there is so much backlog on my DVR. What to do?

Comment

Nice, been looking forward to season 2.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

They really have a grip on the style they aim for huh? Loved the way everything was shot, and the entire feel of the premiere. Joey Bada$$ was better than I expected. Totally forgot Craig Robinson was showing up this season! The soundtrack is still on point. The use of Bull In The Heather and Take Me Home were superb. And man, that scene in the bar? Fuuuuuuuck.

Comment

Craig Robinson got big. Quitting coke sucks.

Dug the hell outta this episode. Can't wait to see where this goes. The bar scene was great. That chick destroyed the blonde.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Good start to the season. Could use more Joanna Wellick craziness. Didn't know Craig Robinson was going to appear so this was a nice surprise.

Don't buy a smart house.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

damn, shit is finally getting real. Loved the scenes with B.D. Wong in the clock room/bedroom.

"They're my...sisters."

That shoot out was crazy.

Craig Robinson ain't fucking around.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Between the FBI assault and Robinson, that was the best 10 minutes the show has had.

Comment

last week's episode with the old school cold open was fucking AMAZING. THAT FUCKING THEME SONG WAS THE SHIT.

Shit is getting real fucking fast. I cannot wait to see what he does to Craig.

Comment

Man, I totally forgot to comment on that. I was just in total awe. Like a 20 minute fake TGIF show cold open? Fucking outstanding.

Comment

dude, this week's episode. w.t.f.

Comment

Just watched it. I had some idea something was going on, but certainly not that. I wonder what the real life events with Craig Robinson were.

Comment

Really dug this week's episode. Everything is imploding.

Comment

Angela's response to her dad's friend in the bar was savage af

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Angela's response to her dad's friend in the bar was savage af
                              yuuuuuuuuuuup

Great episode. Dark as fuck. Interesting having a full hour without the lead character.

Comment

Working...
                              X