Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo Season 2

MONDAY! October 12th! WATCH THIS SHIT.

If you didn't see the first season you have the weekend to catch up. You owe it to yourself.

cannot wait. I may actually enjoy Snaggletooth in something besides Interview with a Vampire.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great start to season 2.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

so fucking good. I LOVE Jeff Donovan a whole bunch so I'm excited for him. Meth Damon becoming Fat Damon is weird. Kieran is the shit. Love that dude.

The beginning was great. "Can I get a blanket?"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Got caught up. FAT DAMON IS SO WEIRD.

Comment

Watched the second episode last night. The scene in the butcher shop was pretty intense. I totally thought Snaggletooth was gonna do something stupid again in regards to the lady from the Salon. And then poor Fat Damon would have been like "oh jeez, again hun?"

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Watched the second episode last night. The scene in the butcher shop was pretty intense. I totally thought Snaggletooth was gonna do something stupid again in regards to the lady from the Salon. And then poor Fat Damon would have been like "oh jeez, again hun?"

I would murder random Culkins to appease Dunst.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Jeff Donovan is fucking great in this. Checked out the third episode. The confrontation at the homestead between Lou and the family was great.

Comment

holy shit to this season. As much as I loved the first, this is easily topping it so far. The scene in the garage was fantastic. I fucking LOVED the confrontation at the house though. Poor Fat Damon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    holy shit to this season. As much as I loved the first, this is easily topping it so far. The scene in the garage was fantastic. I fucking LOVED the confrontation at the house though. Poor Fat Damon.
                    I can't wait for Hanzee to fuck people up.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

seriously. That dude is legit. THAT STARE.

Comment

Hanzee fucked people up. That scene in the butcher's store was intense as fuck. Campbell's Reagan is amazing.

Comment

I need a comedic Reagen biopic starring Bruce.

Comment

the scene in the bathroom was great. This season is pure fucking gold. So goddamn good.

Comment

Hanzee and Mike Milligan are gold.

I keep my eye on Jeffrey Donovan as Dodd. He deserves award recognition, because he's doing the typical role but bringing something to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X