Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I see EA being an adopter of such scum-king tactics, the more I see it slide downhill to other developers and their business practices, the less I am inclined to support anybody's garbage that distracts me from my mortality at the base price point.

That said, people wishing death upon those involved is just the usual screaming entitled goon snapping without thinking beyond the next nanosecond.

They should fuck, is what I'm saying.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-14-2017, 02:36 PM. Reason: Addendums needed
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• meanwhile I'm having fun with a game while everyone else is complaining that will accomplish nothing. I think it's because I legit don't care about being the best so loot boxes do nothing for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          meanwhile I'm having fun with a game while everyone else is complaining that will accomplish nothing. I think it's because I legit don't care about being the best so loot boxes do nothing for me.
          I was going to pick it up after the EA Access trial ended, but Amazon isn't still offering the 20% off on release date. So fuck that. I'll pick it up when it's 10 bucks now.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            meanwhile I'm having fun with a game while everyone else is complaining that will accomplish nothing. I think it's because I legit don't care about being the best so loot boxes do nothing for me.
            But it's all these smelly nerds have going for them.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This game is the shit. Runs so smoothly. 60fps constant on ultra. FUUUUCccckkkkkk it's pretty.

The campaign is fun so far and I dig the star fighter stuff.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shiva from the League is Iden Versio.

It took me a week to finally place the face and voice.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• seriously? n00b. haha.

You were totally right about the space stuff being Rogue Squadron online. Digging the shit out of this game so far.

Comment

• I want to believe Rob, I truly do. Maybe post some vids so I can have empirical evidence.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm glad you're enjoying it Rob, but fuck it looks soooooooooo boring. And more "look, this character you know!" popping up nonsense. Just give me a proper Rogue Squadron follow-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I'm glad you're enjoying it Rob, but fuck it looks soooooooooo boring. And more "look, this character you know!" popping up nonsense. Just give me a proper Rogue Squadron follow-up.

Well, it's more like each chapter presents a character you know interacting with the main story crew.

Plus, Han Solo has a beard. Why? I'm trying not to think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Shiva from the League is Iden Versio.

It took me a week to finally place the face and voice.
                          One of the main reasons I want the game. Because I am a pig and she is foooiiiine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I'm glad you're enjoying it Rob, but fuck it looks soooooooooo boring. And more "look, this character you know!" popping up nonsense. Just give me a proper Rogue Squadron follow-up.
                            I thought the first one was boring as fuck. This one so far is not. They tweaked everything I had a problem with in regards to the first one: movement speed, damage, better maps, etc..

I'm also just in love with how pretty it is on my rig. haha.

Comment

• I need this game sooooo badly. I also need a new X-Box or an external HD since my storage is constantly full. Fuck this stupid having to download the entire game BS.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Still digging the fuck outta BF2. Also still having fun with Deadpool. Reminds me of X-Men Origins Wolverine.

Comment

Working...
                                X