This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    What's everyone playing Battlefront II on because this shit is TIGHT.

Massive improvement over Game 1.
    Oh yeah?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Oh yeah?

Story mode is so good. Desperately missing from game 1.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Story mode is so good. Desperately missing from game 1.
        The first one quickly became "so that's it?"

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          The first one quickly became "so that's it?"

They blew their load on this. It's not just a great Star Wars game, but one of the best EA games I've played.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm getting it on PC because the beta was amazing looking. My little bro will probably get it on the xbox which means I'll have it there when he does.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• COD WWII is awesome. I'm much better at this game than I was in previous iterations. It's a ton of fun when I play with my little bro and his "squad". I'm the old man who sucks yet will always win when I'm on their team. Leveling up like woah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Billy wasn't kidding about the ending to Wolfenstein. That bit with Anya and the grenades was incredible. Holy cow. That last fight took me way too long until I realized there were tunnels underneath the hull.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  until I realized there were tunnels underneath the hull.
                  yuuuuuuuuuuup I died maybe 15 times until I figured that out. Also apparently you don't have to fight them. You can just rush passed them.

Comment

• Aw man, what? Like you get close enough and it triggers the door opening? I think you'd still have to get pretty lucky on that run, though.

Comment

• Grabbed the Deadpool game on Steam (it's leaving 4eva on the 16th) for 12 bucks. So far it's fun. Worth 12 bucks.

Comment

• woot woot, have Battlefront 2 downloading on my PC atm. I know nerds everywhere are super butthurt about this game and are sending death threats to the developer (jesus christ I hate my hobby sometimes) but I fucking LOVED the beta and had a blast. From all accounts the space multi is akin to Rogue Squadron which means I should be good to go.

nerds be nerdin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          woot woot, have Battlefront 2 downloading on my PC atm. I know nerds everywhere are super butthurt about this game and are sending death threats to the developer (jesus christ I hate my hobby sometimes) but I fucking LOVED the beta and had a blast. From all accounts the space multi is akin to Rogue Squadron which means I should be good to go.

nerds be nerdin'

The space battles are straight up Rogue Squadron. That being said, I support any consumer blockade on EA. Those guys are dogshit, but they also have so many franchises I like.

Fucking Peggle.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not saying EA doesn't deserve shit but holy hell, death threats are ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Yeah, I'm not saying EA doesn't deserve shit but holy hell, death threats are ridiculous.

We live in an era where people smash their Keurig machines in anger, EA continues to keep ripping people off and the Internet has given voices to people we would execute for perpetual insolence.

The times they are a-changin'.

Comment

• that being said, holy shit does this game look amazing on ultra settings.

Comment

Working...
                                X