Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It makes me so anxious every time, even though I know what's coming it's like "maybe it won't happen this time!" So good.

Comment

• The red/blue framing of Kylo's face in that scene is SO. DAMN. GOOD.

Comment

• It's an excellent scene. If Solo had to die, then he died in a great scene.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Haha, the bullet bending shit in WANTED is so dumb but I love it.

WANTED is on cable right now, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Haha, the bullet bending shit in WANTED is so dumb but I love it.

WANTED is on cable right now, btw.
            I may be the only one but I wanted a sequel.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Naw, I loved Wanted. All the right kinds of stupid.

Comment

• Yeah, that's three of us. It's weird and goofy but very entertaining.

Comment

• Count me in on the Wanted love train.

Comment

• Yeah everyone was surprised by Wanted doing well. Especially Universal.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wanted and Jumper are my jams.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We needed a crossover.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You'd think after McAvoy got aboard the X-Men train, Univ might have finally gotten Wanted 2 going.

They basically wouldn't do it without Jolie. At one point they tried to recast with Noomi Rapace when she was hot for 7 minutes.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Count me in as a fan of WANTED as well. Enjoyed the hell out of that movie.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 10 Cloverfield Lane.

100% better than Cloverfield. The dude from Hush was great and I love John Goodman.

Spoiler: ENDING spoilers 
                              Loved it so much that it turned out while Goodman was probably a murderer that he was correct about the "martians". When the chick from Silicon Valley showed up all fucked up I assumed it was just radiation stuff, but then the mothership showed up and Winstead headed off to the resistance?

Fuck yeah man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                10 Cloverfield Lane.

100% better than Cloverfield. The dude from Hush was great and I love John Goodman.

Spoiler: ENDING spoilers 
                                Loved it so much that it turned out while Goodman was probably a murderer that he was correct about the "martians". When the chick from Silicon Valley showed up all fucked up I assumed it was just radiation stuff, but then the mothership showed up and Winstead headed off to the resistance?

Fuck yeah man.

I like the working plan to make it into an Anthology series. They've got a third film underway. But, there was too large of a gap between Film 1 and Film 2.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X