Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting named dropped by Gravedigger makes me feel l33t.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Laughing at Rob's reaction to Ceej's facial hair, and the romantic movie Wrong Turn 2. Lulz
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej the fashion designer, lulz. Fable 2 is lame.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Getting named dropped by Gravedigger makes me feel l33t.
          Haha, I can only hope to be as professional as you are during a voicemail, sir. A tip o' the cap to you.

Comment

• A little upset my Modern Warfare 2/Nerdious rant didn't make the cut but I know it was waaaaay to long.

Comment

• Oh shit. I don't remember hearing that one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Oh shit. I don't remember hearing that one.
                Don't tell me that one got lost. That sucks because it was a really good rant, for the lulz, no anger intended. I think I talked for about four or five minutes. And I swear it was at least borderline funny.

Either way I really enjoyed this weeks show, gravedigger busting Hockens v shaped balls was funny too.

Comment

• When is the next show? When do we call?

Comment

• I hope its this week, it's the special episode 78!

Comment

• Should be this weekend hopefully. It's been a real busy time lately for both of us. If we don't do one this weekend, I may throw up an unreleased episode.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow, never knew you had episodes warehoused.

Comment

• Oh we do, because they suck and after editing I wasn't a fan.

Comment

• I also found our very first podcast we ever did. It's so bad. One mic, music played in the background as we talked, oh man. But it's funny, because we ended up talking about everything in that one in later good episodes. but the dynamic between us is so different. Ceej wanted to run the show at first (I did not) and you can tell. I think like 3 people listened to that one.

Comment

• Not to mention the omnipresent sound of you playing with a lighter.

Comment

• Yay to the unreleased episodes...I want to call in, got some shit to rant about...let me know when
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X