THE "OMG I AM BUILDING A NEW COMPUTER" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EEEEeeeEEEE

Tested a piece of hardware last night with Ceej. Fucking awesome. I can't wait for the new stuff we have planned.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

EEEEeeeEEEE

Tested a piece of hardware last night with Ceej. Fucking awesome. I can't wait for the new stuff we have planned.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So nice you posted it twice? Grats though, Kind of jelly.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

fuck yeah I did. DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

T MINUS 5 HOURS BEFORE BUILD TIME OMG I CANNOT WAIT. SO MANY GAMES TO PLAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  T MINUS 5 HOURS BEFORE BUILD TIME OMG I CANNOT WAIT. SO MANY GAMES TO PLAY.
                  I look forward to seeing you on Diablo.

Comment

fuck yeah man. GONNA BE LEWTING SO HOARD.

Comment

Well...........?

Comment

SOOO GOOD.

Comment

Ok, so the lights work. What else? :-D

Comment

so after 4 days of constant downloading I believe I finally have a working machine.

Fuck.

Comment

Looking to build a new one with my buddy's help. Been a while. What do I need to watch for? Nothing crazy. Medium gaming and media storage. Baby pics.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Not much has really changed in the last two years. I'm waiting on a big bump in hardware before I build again.

I would just say at this point, definitely go with an SSD for the OS, and a solid 1TB HDD for storage. For baby pics, I would back up to a Dropbox or Google Drive account. You'll want 8GB DDR3 RAM. Video cards are all over the place, you'll need to do some research for what works for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X