Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caramel. Always. Especially over coffee.

And that po' boy does sound fucking AMZAZING.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Thanks to Ig, CARAMEL WINS.

FATALITY.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sonic. One of their Toaster Bacon Burger with Onion Ring. Side order of onion rings. I've been farting onion rings all morning. :/
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• On the news: half the population of Oklahoma just died off early Sunday morning.

Comment

• Goddamn I miss Sonic. I haven't been since right when we moved into this house. I want a frito pie burrito so bad.

Wait! We ran through Sonic last weekend for slushes because it was hotter than the surface of the sun, but no food.

Comment

• The breakfast burrito with the crispy jalapenos and tater tots is the fucking bomb! It does not matter what time of day I go there... that is what I throw down my neck.

Well... that and a cherry limeade. Extra limes.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                The breakfast burrito with the crispy jalapenos and tater tots is the fucking bomb! It does not matter what time of day I go there... that is what I throw down my neck.

Well... that and a cherry limeade. Extra limes.
                That reminds me, I need to find tater tots here. Tough...

Cherry limeade?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg gggggggggggggg

You haz recipe plz (I suck at gauging limonade recipes)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  That reminds me, I need to find tater tots here. Tough...

Cherry limeade?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg gggggggggggggg

You haz recipe plz (I suck at gauging limonade recipes)?
                  While I do not have an actual recipe from Sonicâ„¢, I have a close approximation. Give her a test drive, and let me know what you think.

1 12-ounce can lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite, 7Up, etc.)
                  3 wedges of fresh lime (cut lime into eighths to make wedges)
                  1/4 cup bottled cherry juice(any bottles juice will do, even store brand)
                  a few maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)

Fill a tall glass two-thirds full with ice.
                  Pour in the Sprite from the can.
                  Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges into the glass then add the wedges.
                  Add the cherry juice.
                  Garnish with two or three maraschino cherries.
                  Serve with a straw.

Comment

• Sonic is the only fast food place in town here. Not that I need anything else. Almost makes living here tolerable. Almost. They just started selling their Pumpkin Pie shakes too. Damn do I love all the drinks at Sonic.

My drink of choice last night? Cranberry Slushie.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      While I do not have an actual recipe from Sonicâ„¢, I have a close approximation. Give her a test drive, and let me know what you think.

1 12-ounce can lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite, 7Up, etc.)
                      3 wedges of fresh lime (cut lime into eighths to make wedges)
                      1/4 cup bottled cherry juice(any bottles juice will do, even store brand)
                      a few maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)

Fill a tall glass two-thirds full with ice.
                      Pour in the Sprite from the can.
                      Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges into the glass then add the wedges.
                      Add the cherry juice.
                      Garnish with two or three maraschino cherries.
                      Serve with a straw.
                      May Chtulu bless you!

Comment

• They also work well with booze... spiced rum in particular.

Comment

• Then my wife blesses you as well.

Comment

• *bows deeply*

I will accept anything from a woman who created the term 'gunfucked'...

Comment

• WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You are a man of many talents, Vin. Glad you're on our side.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X