Stuff I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    at least 3 in the back, with a possible 4th in the front. It seems like there is very few components that are using the coax digi anymore.
    That is because they are using the HDMI digital.. Lets say you had XBOX, PS3 and some cable/sat box, that all had HDMI outputs, then you would not need the use of optical or coaxial inputs on the receiver.
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
      That is because they are using the HDMI digital.. Lets say you had XBOX, PS3 and some cable/sat box, that all had HDMI outputs, then you would not need the use of optical or coaxial inputs on the receiver.

AHAHAHAHHA. Bryan, you just got served by Corey, of all people. I hereby proclaim you technologically retarded.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

hahhaha ummm thanks... I think...
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives...eadphones.html

Comment

Yes B, HDMI is far more Superior than optical!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Wow...obviously HDMI is better....when you're running a 6.1 or 7.1 system. I'm still on a 5.1 system and you can't really tell the difference. However, even if I had a 7.1 system, I don't like running my video through my receiver, I prefer direct connections. Hence why I want a receiver with more optical inputs, I want all sound through the receiver and all video through my LCD...douchebags.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

HEY HEY HEY everyone just calm down... BIG B. HDMI is not better if you have a 6.1 or 7.1 system as compared to a 5.1., but if you feel that running all audio through the receiver and all the video through the TV is the way that you wanna go, then that way works just as good as any. BUT if you get a receiver that up converts to 1080p, then the way you wanna do it won't be necessary. I have done lots of 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and even 9.2 systems all with Audio and Video through the receiver with 1 HDMI to the LCD/Plasma/DLP (what ever that person had).
                Besides unless the content you are playing through the receiver even can produce 6.1 or 7.1 or higher, the receiver is only using the processor inside to create a virtual surround sound, to give you the illusion that the sound you hear from the other speakers is what you are suppose to hear

Comment

I'll always remember the good times we had together...

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/vhsmemo...verforget.aspx
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That is rad....

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh fuck me, that's sweet!

Comment

Very fucking sweet. I need to re-watch those ASAP. It's been a while since I've seen part 2
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Not a toy, but damn do I want this:

http://www.transformerscollectorsset.com/

Comment

Really? Most of those cartoon do not hold up at all. Shit, even the movie sucks.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The movie is ass, but I'd love to have the toon, just for nostalgic reasons.

And after I buy it, I'll call up the 'caust to let you guys know I was watching the episodes in my boxers.

Comment

Working...
                                X