X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Your framing puts mine to shame. I bet you don't rage hang and rip the hanger things off the back of the frames either.

Lucky.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Also, thinking about buying a few prints while shipping is free.

Help me make up my mind.
        http://society6.com/artist/thePisforpenis
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Oooo The Keymaster and Zooey

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            Oooo The Keymaster and Zooey
            I thought about a trifecta of Zooey, Emma w and Emma s

Comment

Oh I didn't even see Watson before. The trio would work.

Comment

Rob, where's the Hoth print in relation to the ROYALE/Pilgrim prints? Need to know how fast a sweep I need to make when I break in.

If they put the full credit block on that Taylor WATCHMEN print I'd be all over it tomorrow. Tempted by the AMERICAN WEREWOLF, though.

Comment

I'm getting that First BLood print tomorrow. I MUST HAVE IT.

And haha, it's on the opposite wall. COME AND GET IT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Grave, I can invite you to our Mondo group on FB if you want? Just a group of like minded people that like to buy/trade our mondo posters and help people out.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Which First Blood print? And get me one too. :-)
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

HOLY SHIT, that First Blood print give me a boner.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If you really want a chance at it, sign up with mondo right now. Then have your creditcard number in your clipboard starting around 10:15 CST tomorrow and already be logged into Mondo's site. Then refresh until it goes live. They usually drop between 10:15-10:45am CST. Fuck the tweets too, usually by the time the tweet goes live the prints are sold out.

Comment

Booooourns, I'll be towing the world when that happens. I'll never have nice things. *sadJakeface*

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Grave, I can invite you to our Mondo group on FB if you want? Just a group of like minded people that like to buy/trade our mondo posters and help people out.
                              Sure! I don't know that I'd buy much and obviously have nothing to sell, though.

Comment

Got my Rambo...

Comment

Working...
                                X