Yeah, that poster is not...good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I don't even like that movie.
      brofist.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Pretty sure I'm going to fight the lunatics for that Ken Taylor BEETLEJUICE print on Friday morning.

Comment

Start refreshing around 1015ishCST always seems to be the magic time. Also have your CC info in your clipboard so you can hit the submit button faster.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ooh, that's a good idea. I'm waffling on it now but I don't want another ARGO rage episode if I decide to pull the trigger.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of that Beetlejuice poster because it's not a straight movie poster. I prefer my Mondo prints to either have no writing on it or full movie info. I'll try to get it on the off chance you can't snag it and if you do snag it I know I can trade it in my Mondo group I'm a part of.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, the title is the thing that's throwing me off. If it was just the sandworm and the house I'd like it better.

Comment

Just picked this up today.

Comment

You get the Drive LP, Rob? I got busy at 9 yesterday and that shit sold out fast. I might try for the picture disc if any local shops are doing Record Store Day.

Comment

I did indeed.

Comment

Got my F13 print in yesterday. Hopefully gonna frame it up today and swap out some prints.

Comment

Comment

FUCK YES
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Nice
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X