No announcement yet.

Episode 17: "Jeeves, Fetch Me Some Sparklers Post-Haste."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is like a 6 pack away from Rob and Lesley, just fucking and recording the audio. Which, IMO, wouldn't be a bad way to waste 3-4 minutes.

Kudos on the continued hard work. I know I've been MIA, but what's the reason for no more muzak?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Communism.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
        This show is like a 6 pack away from Rob and Lesley, just fucking and recording the audio. Which, IMO, wouldn't be a bad way to waste 3-4 minutes.

Kudos on the continued hard work. I know I've been MIA, but what's the reason for no more muzak?

To be honest? Too much work, not enough payoff, and I'd like at some point to get these on other distribution sites but can't if there is copyrighted music. Plus, this allows me to record more shows and get more content out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Figured as much...but I hope the whole audio sex tape still goes down. Word to Minnesota.

Comment

See! Communism. Lulz. Seriously though, I don't blame Rherb, it's not like anyone actually helps him do the casts. Well besides sitting in front of the mic yacking anyway.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
              To be honest? Too much work, not enough payoff, and I'd like at some point to get these on other distribution sites but can't if there is copyrighted music. Plus, this allows me to record more shows and get more content out.
              What you need is a music helper monkey/wetnurse.

Or just put Nyan Cat on a loop in the background.

If it were not down to geographical complication, I'd offer my derp dervices.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I would be happy with the TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL guy on a constant loop.

Comment

Plus now all music that are in the casts were created by Ceej/Me so we can share our crappy music with the world. haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

REO WEEDWAGON #APPROVED

Comment

I would greatly appreciate if you guise wrote "The Ballad of Big B"

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
                        REO WEEDWAGON #APPROVED

you know it.

Comment

Working...
                        X