No announcement yet.

Air Hog: Apache indoor Helicopters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I should get one so we can dogfight.

Comment

I was wondering about the Tree...also is that a fucking wood burning furnace or something in your front room???
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It's a fireplace that is fucking pointless. And takes up way too much space.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's an eyesore, to say the least...does it work?

Comment

Yep. And it wouldn't be an eyesore if we could actually do something with it. IT's neat, just in a bad position.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

buy magnets every where you go...that would be obnoxiously great!

Comment

Awww yeah, picked up a new one of these last night. AND IT SHOOTS MISSILES NOW.

WIN WIN WIN.

Comment

I brought mine down to Holt's this weekend and he liked it so much he bought 3 yesterday. All different sizes.

Comment

SOOOOO do these things fly for longer than 3 minutes now?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck no. Mine actually dies out faster I think. BUT I DON'T CARE. I SHOOT MISSILES AT LESLEY NOW.

Comment

That is for fact win. Buuuut my inner Jew will not allow me to blow money on something that takes longer to charge than you can play with it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                        X