Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Name's Krol, I carry a leather mug.

*Cues Dragnet theme*
    I do actually have a leather mug. Those things are freakin' rad. Especially down at Southern Faire where, if you're a performer, they'll fill your mug (any size) with beer for 2 bucks.

First installment is in the general shit forum. This time, we're covering the showers...

Enjoy...
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Those leather mugs are great. EXPENSIVE AS HELL but nice.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        BMichaelKrol, Rob would ruin your fun. Ruin away.

shut your face. I BRING THE FUN.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sadly, the only thing I know about Ren fairs are the leather mugs. Thank you, MST3K.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Love the fairs, love eating at the fairs, don't care if I'm risking my life. WE DO IT RIGHT HERE IN MN.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Those leather mugs are great. EXPENSIVE AS HELL but nice.
              I don't think they sell them anymore. Which is a shame cause, as I mentioned, they're freakin rad.

One night years ago, I met the guy who made them. He said they coated the leather with some kind of treatment that made it watertight. Thinking back on that now, I'm sort of frightened. It might be time for a cancer screening...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Sadly, the only thing I know about Ren fairs are the leather mugs. Thank you, MST3K.
                Oh MAN, they ripped on the Ren Fest all the time on that show. TV's Frank, in particular, seemed to have a ton of aggression toards the fest.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  I don't think they sell them anymore. Which is a shame cause, as I mentioned, they're freakin rad.
                  They still sell them up here in MN. They start in the mid $30s (I think) and go up exponentially after that, depending upon the decoration/engraving that you opt for. I've never owned one, but a friend of mine that used to work at the Fest has a bunch of them and lets us drink out of them when we go over and game at his house.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    One night years ago, I met the guy who made them. He said they coated the leather with some kind of treatment that made it watertight. Thinking back on that now, I'm sort of frightened. It might be time for a cancer screening...
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Well, that explains why I haven't been able to taste sugar since I was 17....

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        CANNOT WAIT.

People watching at its finest.
                        Btw, I think I know that guy. His name is Perry and he takes photos of women in costumes and then tries to get them to give up all their copyrights so he can put together a calendar. Strange guy...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• that's fairly tame. There are quite a few women who show up at our Fest wearing chainmail bras and bikinies with little to nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            that's fairly tame. There are quite a few women who show up at our Fest wearing chainmail bras and bikinies with little to nothing else.
                            Oh I know, my friend. Most of the time, they shouldn't be wearing such skimpy clothes either. Some of those images have replaced the whale in my nightmares...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• There wasn't anything too hot about the one I went to last year. Lots of big people. And Goth kids that didn't get the memo.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *counting down the days to the ren fair*

Comment

Working...
                                X