Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's tough to fry that on a stick.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

dude, we've got tater tot hotdish on a stick. Believe me, poutine could be done.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Sounds like a challenge for me....

Comment

So it would be a bunch of fries glued together with cheese curds, fried and drizzled with gravy?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

When you lix the poutine is kinda glues together, so I'd make balls of them, batter and fry them!

Comment

Fuck I want poutine.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                When does shit start for the rest of you guys?
                I think the county fair is already over. Not sure if I've ever been to it.

The Ren-Fest starts Labor Day weekend and goes to the end of October. MMmmmmm, giant turkey leg. *drool*
                And the Dayton Oktoberfest(my personal favorite festival) is at the end of September. Beer, funnel cakes, brats, more beer...sooo good.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I've been told the LA County fair blows ._____.

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post

The Ren-Fest starts Labor Day weekend and goes to the end of October. MMmmmmm, giant turkey leg. *drool*
                    And the Dayton Oktoberfest(my personal favorite festival) is at the end of September. Beer, funnel cakes, brats, more beer...sooo good.
                    I <3 funnel cakes- topped with all that powdered sugar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I've been told the LA County fair blows ._____.
                      Of course it does, it's in Pomona for christ's sake.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah right.

Although the campus of Cal State Pomona isn't bad. It's just in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post

Oh, god, I love Oktoberfest! Brats and beer!! And I hardly ever drink beer, but I'd make an exception in that case.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Ooh the fair is here next week. If it's deep fried and on a stick, I will eat it.

Comment

• Fair food roll call!

Deep Fried Cheese curds- check!
                              Footlong Corndog (heard they changed the recipe on the fleischkuchle and it sucks now)- check!
                              Fresh Squeezed Lemonade- check!
                              Deep Fried Snickers- check!
                              Not throwing up on the hike back to the car- check!

Comment

• Yumm
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X