No announcement yet.

Watching sex scenes in movies with your parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really had this problem with my parents as we didn't watch any movies with sex scenes. Movies at the Barr household consisted of John Wayne flicks, old Universal Monster Movies, Godzilla movies (MAN IN SUIT, MAN IN SUIT) and the like.

I vaguely remember getting cuffed on the ear by my dad at the drive-in for trying to watch Porkys instead of ET.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
      I vaguely remember getting cuffed on the ear by my dad at the drive-in for trying to watch Porkys instead of ET.
      Oh MAN, drive-ins. I remember going to one of those with my parents and a friend of mine. Technically, we were there to watch 'Orca' (terrible movie), but 'Star Wars' was playing on TWO of the other screens and some R-rated movie with tons of tits was playing on another. My friend and I listened to 'Orca' through the door speaker and watched X-Wings and tits through the car windows. It was GREAT.

'Aren't you watching the movie?'
      'No, we're watching...Star Wars.'
      'OK'
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I watched Pulp Fiction on VHS with my parents. Not really a film with sex scenes, but after the movie ended I was blown away by it while my dad was saying, "What the fuck was that garbage?" and my mom just had a blank look on her face.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Our first house in Houston was right across from a drive-in. I quickly learned how to get on the roof of my house with a pair of binoculars. Ahh, memories. I must have watched Empire close to 50 times through those binoculars.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Even worse than watching sex scenes with your parents: watching really raunchy comedians with your parents. I remember watching Sam Kinison talking about how to lick pussy while my mother was in the room...not fun.

Then again, I'll never forget my brother and I watching Andrew Dice Clay when my mother walked in the room. He said SOMETHING that really struck her funny, so she sat down and laughed hysterically for a good half hour while my brother and I sat there amazed, laughing at HER. She was great.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
              Our first house in Houston was right across from a drive-in. I quickly learned how to get on the roof of my house with a pair of binoculars. Ahh, memories. I must have watched Empire close to 50 times through those binoculars.

Just like in The Monster Squad. Nice. I always wished I could do that haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, that part in Monster Squad was so cool to me.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah.

Pulp Fiction.

The moment the horns started blarin' in the basement of the pawn shop, I wanted to die. In a fire/by Gremlin devourment/coalesce with the couch and melt into a pool of discomfort and pleather. I just wanted to get the fuck out of the room.

But the moms, my sister, and I stayed and watched the gimp-infused horror of it all. And for a while after, it seemed like we were all injured soldiers stationed in a military hospital, sitting in that PTS therapy circle, nodding quietly at the terror we had all been through:

all coming to the understanding that we had just witnessed the anal rape of a big black dude by the villain from The Mask.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Saw Desperado in the Theatre with my Grandma...mind you I was 13, she told me to "cover my eyes", I was like "yeah right"...she smacked the back of my head and passed the popcorn.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      all coming to the understanding that we had just witnessed the anal rape of a big black dude by the villain from The Mask.
                      SO MUCH WIN
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Russ, you saw Pulp Fiction at age 12? Holy shit.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Probably not 12 then...

Either way, that was a great year for movies for me.

The moms kicked ass that year: The Professional, The Crow, Pulp Fiction (sans Rhamesrape), True Lies, No Escape, The Ref, and Speed.

Shit, the most awkward movie wasn't even rated R for that lady. She made us walk out of Dumb & Dumber, thinking she'd taken us to comedic Auschwitz.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Watched 'Monster's Ball' with my then boyfriend, his dad and sister while on vacation in Michigan. I don't think uncomfortable quite covers how I felt that night.

And on a similar subject...I was cleaning the bathroom a few weeks ago with my little iPod speaker on playing 'Pussy Control' when my mom walked in...Her only question was "Did he just say 'fuckers'?"
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Russ, you saw Pulp Fiction at age 12? Holy shit.
                              I remember seeing it in when I was in 8th grade. So I probably 13. I also gave a play by play of it in Social Studies. Was great.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X