Watching sex scenes in movies with your parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching sex scenes in movies with your parents

Awkward!! We watched most of The Watchmen with Donnie's parents on Sunday. The (seemingly) extended sex scene with Nite Owl and Silk Spectre? WAY too long with parents in the room.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Haha. I had a massive awkward erection while watching True Lies with both parents in the theater when I was like 13 or so. That was horrible. Otherwise, Species with my dad as well. But while I was trying to hide my erection, he just looks over at me, nudges me and says: "Those are some nice boobs eh Rob?" I just squeeked out a "yep" and sunk lower in my seat. haha. Those are 2 off the top of my head.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Saw Demolition Man in the theaters with the 'rents.

The "no-contact fuck machine" scene was awkward to say the least.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's weird. I'm 36, I should be over the awkward stage about sex with parent folk. Not so. Don't want to watch any sex scene with parents, don't want parents to comment how hot someone is, etc....... just plain awkward. Guess it goes hand in hand with seeing your parents as sexual beings. Mine are virgins.

Nevermind the fact it conjures our own sexuality. I can just imagine Donnie's mom wondering in her mind, was Nite Owl Howard or Donnie?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Haven't had any recently but when I first started dating my wife her parents had me over for movie night...They rented "What Planet are you From?" starring Gary Shandling...shitty pick and what was even funnier was that we only watched about the first 20 minutes before they turned it off. Needless to say there was a sex scene and a ton of nudity and sexual references...shit was hilarious, it took a lot for me not to bust up laughing...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
            It's weird. I'm 36, I should be over the awkward stage about sex with parent folk. Not so. Don't want to watch any sex scene with parents, don't want parents to comment how hot someone is, etc....... just plain awkward.
            You know what's even more fucked up? Sex scenes now with my parents are fine, but watching them with Lesley makes me feel weird. I dunno why. But it does.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              but watching them with Lesley makes me feel weird. I dunno why. But it does.
              that is fucked up

Revolutionary Road, Towelhead, Step Brothers

All seen with my mom.

Comment

Step Brothers sex scene is played for laughs. that doesn't count. Well maybe it does, but still. haha

Comment

Hey guys what's going on in this thre- http://www.avclub.com/articles/olive...ut-your,31193/
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

OMG. I fucking told Lesley that the mother in that totally wanted to fuck her kid or vise versa. Hilarious.

Comment

Saw A History Of Violence in the theater with my parents.
                      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

You win so far. haha.

Comment

I remember seeing 'the Terminator' in the theater with my parents. My mom GLARED at me during the Sarah/Kyle sex scene, almost daring me to comment on it.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                              Did you?
                              I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that I was savoring every moment and storing it in my brain for some vigorous masturbation later on.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                              X