X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god don't let that My Little Pony movie happen

Comment

haha. It would be horrific.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

DURR DURR DURR people are the worst of all god's creatures.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The 600 lb guy that sat behind us in a completely empty theater is definitely the worst. I couldn't hear the goddamn dialogue thanks to his "OMG I BREATHE LIKE A FUCKING LEAFBLOWER" shtick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'll take fatty mcfatterson breathing over 5 year old in an r rated movie kicking my chair and the "parent" not giving a fuck until I spazz out.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

In that situation, you get up and move and play musical chairs with the fupa'd individual until he relents.

It's the only way they will learn.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

"I likes what I likes" is up there with "totes" in eroding my respect for you.

(not really, especially when the laugh-packed Broney-Hocken connection follows)

You got it right back!

IT IS TOUCH AND GO HERE.

TOUCH AND GO.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Your head is enormous."

"Shut the fuck uuuuUP!."

The rebuttal was straight out of Serge's wheelhouse.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

I likes what I likes really means "I have no defense your Honor"
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And I have a problem with that. A single concise example can do so much to mend this fence.

But then again, they're already on their way to Blottoland so I can understand the difficulty to become Johnny-on-the-spot.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-05-2011, 03:13 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Russ....are you having an "A Beautiful Mind" moment?

Comment

I don't follow.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I likes what I likes really means "I have no defense your Honor"
                            Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            And I have a problem with that. A single concise example can do so much to mend this fence.

But then again, they're already on their way to Blottoland so I can understand the difficulty to become Johnny-on-the-spot.
                            I don't follow what example you need and to whom you are referring to as on their way to blottoland. I'm lost.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I don't follow what example you need and to whom you are referring to as on their way to blottoland. I'm lost.
                              I'm referring to the flimsiness of the excuse in "I likes what I likes"/"No defense."

The commuter to Blottoland in this case being Rob.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X