Hay guyz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V View Post
    Meanwhile, Farnsworth had secretly replaced the Stolichnaya Vodka with Mr. Boston...

Would these snobs be able to tell the difference?

Only time would tell.
    As I'm not a vodka drinker, probably not. But let him try an' replace my The Balvenie with some Old Smuggler or like-minded shite, and I'll replace his Folger's crystals for 'im. . .
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Nothing any new person says today can out-tard what has happened earlier.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

???
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          ???

Just everything.

Also, a word up to the Others. Don't spy, don't prod, don't serve up shit about us to "them". We will find out and we won't be pleased.

Other than that, this place is Mexico. Rob is the President of Tijuana, Josh runs the donkey show, Hocken is the donkey and I'm Montezuma's revenge.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Commandant Lassard View Post
            Just everything.
            Heat of the moment and all that. Emotions got hot and everyone got excitable...valid points were raised in THAT THREAD, but then they were buried under a dogpile of increasingly puerile posts. It's futile to point any sort of finger at anyone...anyone who does so will find that they have 3 more fingers pointing right back at themselves. Hindsight is always 20/20, and I kinda regret adding my own personal fuel to the bonfire that was THAT THREAD. Hopefully, we all learned.

This isn't a criticism of anyone HERE or back at the other site. It was what it was.

(raises a glass) To all of us, and to new beginnings.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Internets. Serious Business.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                Internets. Serious Business.

Just don't block the ads.

Back on topic. New people identify yourselves for processing!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                  Donkey Shows. Serious Business.
                  You people heard the man. Now fork over your dough and get in the tent!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                    (raises a glass) To all of us, and to new beginnings.

"Here! Here! Well spoken, Bruce!"

And to go with what Lassard said, if this place is Mexico, I'm serving the cervezas, meng.

Comment

• DOH.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit if this is Mexico, sombreros for everyone!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If this is Mexico...then Vin must be security/securidad. What am I???!!! I must have a function!!!!
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Local expat I suppose

And if Vin is the Federale, who would be La Migra?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hey, no shit stirring from me, I promise. I only suggested the lyrics to "November Rain" and that was IT. I'm done, scout's honor.

If this is Mexico, I get to be the Official Bottled Water Lady. 'Cos you do NOT want to drink what comes out of the faucet. Nor brush your teeth with it.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                Hey, no shit stirring from me, I promise. I only suggested the lyrics to "November Rain" and that was IT. I'm done, scout's honor.

If this is Mexico, I get to be the Official Bottled Water Lady. 'Cos you do NOT want to drink what comes out of the faucet. Nor brush your teeth with it.
                                Well, I was cutting and pasting that when our favorite princess popped in...

And the rest is history.

Comment

Working...
                                X