Braindead Radio Episode 20: The Roosevelt Conundrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Sawmill gravy is a thick gravy that sometimes is made with sausage bits & pepper. It's a whole nother level of gravy. You will also find it on chicken fried steak sans sausage. Oh & it's white to go with the whole cum theme lulz.
    Around here, we just call it gravy.

All the pretenders can fuck off into a deep and fiery chasm while Bjork squawks about sweaters or some shit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Around here, we just call it gravy.

All the pretenders can fuck off into a deep and fiery chasm while Bjork squawks about sweaters or some shit.
      I can get behind that plan. Seriously.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, the only correct person on the last page is Nathan.

Comment

• Gravedigger: haver of lying whore mouth.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grave: I want your badge on my desk before your shift if over.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Damn...

And he only had two days to go until retirement.

*sax wails in background*

Comment

• Well, he should have watched what he said. As you know being the head of Internal Affairs automatically makes me a high strung asshole. Said so in the job description.

Comment

• Keep that in mind when Stuart Wilson kidnaps you in the parking lot...

Comment

• Im to old for this shit.

Amirite?

Comment

• Actually I was going to work late tonight. As you know being head of IA means I got shit on everybody.

I'm like J. Edgar Hoover but without the panties.

Comment

• Come on Ed. You know you wear the panties too.

Comment

• Nah, I need breathing room for the boys.

Comment

• Thus the reason your panties are crotchless.

*vomits*

Comment

• Whoo boy, the Roosevelt question was CJ at his most brilliant. Loved it.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X