View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:06 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Currently going through the first season based on the recommendations (and threats) from you fucks. Not too bad so far, but I do hope it gets better. IT's seeming pretty episodic (and I'm not a huge fan of that) but Goggins is the reason I'm gonna keep watching. That dude is fucking great. Well him and CCH Pounder. But Chiklis so far is the worst part of the show. I really hope he steps it up a notch. I can't take this fucker seriously at all yet. But we're only through disc 1. So yeah, I'm sure it gets better.