No announcement yet.

Mr. Robot S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught up with the last couple episodes. This season has felt uneven to me. Not into it as much as I was the first season. The reveal a couple episodes back did nothing for me, but curious to see if it leads to something interesting.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

dude, holy shit to last week's episode. WTF
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      Did they just kill off Darlene and skeeze boy? Sure as shit looked like she was hit

I have no idea where this is headed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

looks lik she "just" got Ketchuped while the guy was straight gunning for Cisco - who most certainly is dead as Bowie:

Look for yourself

Last edited by Jan; 09-12-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Oh shit. You're right. Awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hope all these dead people come back as personalities of Elliot.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That would be pretty cool. I still want to know what the fuck is going on with Tyrell.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gbo8OsP9zC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No fucking way that one person lived based on the bullet holes in the wall.

Comment

Watch the countdown of the traffic lights.
                  Neat.

Comment

Yeah the little touches are great.

Comment

I haven't watched any of this season yet. I heard there was another big twist but didnt had what it is, just that some people weren't happy about it. For posterity I'm going to put my guess here to come back to when I catch up-

Spoiler:  
                      Elliott isn't real, either. He's a figment of Darlene's imagination. I am Jack's Jill?

Comment

haha. Nice idea, but rest assured, at least as of now, that is most certainly not the case. The people upset with the twist are dumb. I personally thought it worked great. This season was more of a slow burn for the beginning though. Biggest problem with it. That being said, Dom is one of my new favorite characters.

Comment

I juuuuuuuuust finished that episode while eating dinner. Love how different the show has become this season.

Comment

holy shit this week's episode was FANFUCKINTASTIC.

Loved all of the BTTF references with the song choices. Loved the Zork refernce. Loved Angela being put through a fucking text adventure before meeting with Whiterose. Loved the fucking lucid dreaming shit where we saw Mr. Robot cracking that hex code. and LOVED the shit with Tyrell. Legit have no idea if he's real or not. Love it. Dom was fucking heartbreaking. And yeah, it looks like Darlene didn't die.

mannnn so good.

Comment

Yup. That episode was crazy. Not sure I understand the BTTF2 references though.

Comment

It was his favorite movie. not sure how else it'll fit in.

Comment

Working...
                                X