MAD MAX FURY ROAD - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAD MAX FURY ROAD - SPOILERS

THIS DESERVES ITS OWN GODDAMN THREAD FILLED WITH TAIKO DRUMMERS AND FLAME THROWING GUITARS AND FAT LADIES MILKING THEIR TITTIES AND GODDAMN SCALES OF JUSTICE DUMPING TWO MACHINE GUNS INTO THE FUCKING NIGHT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MUST SEE THIS SHIT AGAIN

Spray paint beserking is now a thing.

I love you, George Miller.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Spray paint beserking is now a thing.

I love you, George Miller.
      I LIVE I DIE I LIVE AGAIN

I WILL DELIVER YOU TO VALHALLA MYSELF

SILVER COLGATE MOUTHWASH AND MATCHING COLT REVOLVER

Comment

I wish they'd held a bit longer on Immortan when he had his face pulled off. That was glorious.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I wish they'd held a bit longer on Immortan when he had his face pulled off. That was glorious.
          Indeed. It didn't warrant such a quick cut. Everything else in that movie lingers.

Comment

Fuck man. Second time went by in a flashfire of glorious guzzeline.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Caught it early this afternoon and was completely blown away by it. The plot is simple and easy to follow, with strong concern for a lot of the characters from me - I was praying Furiosa's plan was going to work, hoping she was gonna save the girls, and the anguish when she got the reveal about the Green Place. Also, loved Nux's face turn/attempt at redemption (great character theme for both him and Furiosa), and wanted him and Capable to get a happy ending (sorry, Nux!).

Love, love, love this flick. Plus, I learned that

=

Comment

Not only that, but his javelin brother was Stryker in the First Class feelms.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Caught that. Also, I swear I saw that little dude with the telescope somewhere before.

And Immortan's look is gonna be all over the place after this weekend. Memes, artwork, etc. So will silver spray paint huffing.

Comment

not reading anything in here, just saying that I cannot wait to see this tomorrow!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ya know who was really fuckin' cool?

That crazy old seed keeper lady in the Many Mothers tribe. I wish my grandma was that fuckin' righteous.

"Mudullahs" got popped and dropped.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Rob. See it now. Rob.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

tomorrow at 12:45 in ROB-O-VISION. CANNOT WAIT.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Almost went the Rob-O-Vision route myself, but something told me to hold back. Will probably see it again soon with my bro-in-law, when Rob-O-Vision WILL be in full effect, son.

Comment

At this moment, I hope, both Grave and Rob are losing their Fury Road cherry. Huzzah to both!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X