X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castanets.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That looks great. more mad scientist that fireman but I can't decide if that's the gear or use of shading or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Castanets.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Getting a steampunk Dr. Satan vibe from that drawing. Somebody get Rob Zombie on the phone!

Comment

• that's legit Russ. Nice work sir!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Catharsis.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nicely done, Russ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Catharsis.
                  Really nice Russ
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thanks fellas.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's awesome russ.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks mon
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Random page from a fartstarter being put together by SCAD people that I may or may not be a party to (I am):

Bronating can be done here if one were so inclined (the title makes no sense but what do I care, I'm a bear that sucks the heads off fish):
                          https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1155310642/game-board-now-loading
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Couple of tweaks need to be done to it, but here's a page from this odd-numbered one (eleben pages) that just got (mostly) done:

page 2

Too bad fartbucket condenses everything so much. You'll just have to zoom in to look at the stupid extra small shit on those top panels. Might have to go back and make those bleed.

page 3
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-13-2015, 05:35 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Need the rest of that retired gunslinger story, plz.

Comment

• Getting a bit of a Charlier & Moebius' Blueberry vibe from this, Russ. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                                X