No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rather liked Ronan (Lee Pace) in GOTG. His incredulous 'what are you doing?' at the dance-off sealed the deal for me. Such a great line delivery.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's entertaining, but he's not threatening. We all know they're going to just lose/die at the end and never be heard from again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Yup. I keep harping on it, but the Marvel movies are getting soooooooooooooooo dull because the villains aren't interesting in the least. Loki is the only one given any kind of room. Who gives a shit about Thanos? Teased for years, and he hasn't done a single thing.
        Thanos gets a lot of goodwill so far, at least from me, because the Infinity Gauntlet story is so good. I'm really excited for the Infinity War movies.

Comment

• Same. I'm not worried about Thanos.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I rather liked Ronan (Lee Pace) in GOTG. His incredulous 'what are you doing?' at the dance-off sealed the deal for me. Such a great line delivery.
            Indeed.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            He's entertaining, but he's not threatening. We all know they're going to just lose/die at the end and never be heard from again.
            You're right. However, I think the Purple Man lost a bit of steam as you understood his motivations. Mind you, he indeed is the most terrifying Marvel villain by a huge stretch. As much as I liked Fisk, Tennant would FUCK UP YOUR LIFE , and Fisk's.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Trial and Error. Love it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Thanos gets a lot of goodwill so far, at least from me, because the Infinity Gauntlet story is so good. I'm really excited for the Infinity War movies.
                THIS. I really, REALLY hope they don't fuck it up. He's my favorite comic villain of all time.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Spader's Ultron was a bit more entertaining than menacing, but he did have some menacing presence. That part where he's speaking to Black Widow, all up in her face, and another host body comes up from behind and smashes the one she's talking to all sudden like, just to prove a point, is pretty unnerving.

Also: Dread Dormammu holds much promise.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Trial and Error. Love it.
                    Seriously. Iggy you may find this funny. Lithgow is great and I actually like Sheri Sheppard in it

Comment

• LEGION is fucking amazing. sucks we only have 2 eps left.

Comment

• Seriously? I figured it had at least 4 or 6 more episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Seriously? I figured it had at least 4 or 6 more episodes.
                          No boring filler, it's not a Netflix Marvel series.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yep. LAST week's ep was so goddamn good. DAT DANCE SEQUENCE.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XzOTJOYW_Rk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's gonna be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X