No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TV is limited. I don't have time for more "Crazy Eyes", "Bland Blonde" and "That 70's show girl with weird fucking eyebrows" bullshit.

I need to finish Westworld, with Ash vs Evil dead season 2 as a palate cleanser.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I need to finish Westworld,
      Naw.

Comment

• yeah you do. Billy is completely wrong with his stupid opinion
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Exorcist finale was excellent. It wrapped up this story while setting the stage for something different if they get another year. And it's definitely something I want to see. So good.

Comment

• Yeah this season was pretty good.

Just finished Narcos season 2. I lost interest half way through. This did not need 2 full seasons. Actually bummed because I loved the first season but man did it feel like they dragged shit out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It certainly dragged once Escobar went on the run. I liked the ending, though. I'm interested to see the Cali stuff next year but it needs to tighten up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Yeah this season was pretty good.

Just finished Narcos season 2. I lost interest half way through. This did not need 2 full seasons. Actually bummed because I loved the first season but man did it feel like they dragged shit out.
                Man, I was hoping it was a good, but feared exactly THAT.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• there were definitely good episodes but the last 3 episodes were so goddamn boring...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Yeah this season was pretty good.

I loved it, but with you. It could have been like 12 episodes and perfect.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of a show on TBS called "People of Earth". IT's a comedy about alien abductees. I dug it. Will at least give it a few more episodes.

Comment

• The OA on netflix is pretty interesting so far 2 episodes in. Maybe give it a chance.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's on deck for later this week.

Watched about 10 mins of that shitty new Hardwick "The Wall" gameshow. The worst. THE WORST. Good on him for selling his soul for cash I guess. I hope it works out for him. I miss drunk Hardwick.

Comment

• I saw some of it with the sound off. It's just a giant Plinko board. How did CBS not do this DECADES ago?

Comment

• WTF is a CBS?
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Columbia Broadcast System! Does The Price is Right not air on a CBS channel everywhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X