What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I should watch it? Is Veronica as fuckable as in the comics?
    Dude Veronica is smoking hot in this. Sarah and I joke about people we'd bang, hell Saturday night before watching this we were joking about tag teaming the bartender. Then I make a comment about Veronica in her short shorts letting the cheeks hang out and she got PISSED. So yes, Veronica is a stunner. Watch it.

Comment

• I have to watch it then.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Huh, maybe I should check it out?

https://youtu.be/dlUsHVC0rU8

Comment

• Yeah, gotta second the Riverdale love.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Handmaid's Tale- yoooo, this shit is fucked up. Very interesting and well-made but the most creepy and bleak thing I've seen since THE ROAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              The Handmaid's Tale- yoooo, this shit is fucked up. Very interesting and well-made but the most creepy and bleak thing I've seen since THE ROAD.
              Haven't started it, but that's what I'm afraid of. Depressing.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finished season one of Riverdale. The show runners knew what they had and rolled with it. My favorite recurring jokes that you know they were in on:

Archie is a dipshit frat boy with no talent, an acoustic guitar, and horrible mommy issues.

Cheryl is a True Blood vampire.

Jughead not actually eating burgers.

Comment

• The central mystery worked. The extra padding ("Archie has to sing in front of people?!?"), not so much.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yeah. And I liked that two of the romances (Jughead/Betty and Archie/Jackie) were very different but fairly realistic. I particularly liked how Jackie told Archie he's basically a big old dipshit and she wasn't having it.

Also, Skeet Ulrich is still a top tier dirt bag.

Comment

• HOUSE OF CARDS S5 hit Netflix today. Guess I know what we're doing this week...
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I couldn't make it through S4.

Comment

• The Leftovers has been fucking INCREDIBLE this season. This week's episode was fucking intense.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Yeah. And I liked that two of the romances (Jughead/Betty and Archie/Jackie) were very different but fairly realistic. I particularly liked how Jackie told Archie he's basically a big old dipshit and she wasn't having it.

Also, Skeet Ulrich is still a top tier dirt bag.
                            And Molly Ringwald looking like Vicki Lawrence(!?!)
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Haven't started it, but that's what I'm afraid of. Depressing.
                              Once June starts to figure things out, it's not quite as depressing. Still very bleak and frustrating in terms of "holy crap, religious fundies are insane idiots". There's one thing at the end of the third episode that is extremely messed up. I'm all caught up and currently annoyed Hulu doesn't release seasons all at once.

Comment

• We're still playing catch-up on numerous other shows, but we plan on doing HANDMAID pretty soon.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X