No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see any political advantage to the disaster that happened today. I hope the electorate breaks it off in all 217 yes voters,. Well, all 435 really but the 217 would be a good start. It's truly amazing the republicans hate one black guy SO MUCH hey will, at least symbolically at this point, fuck 28 million people and 1/6th of the economy without even an initial review of the bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Agree on the Turks - you have to sort through some of the obnoxiousness to get to the info. Also, Cenk Uygur needs to ratchet it down a bit.

Well, here's hoping the Senate kills this Trumpcare 2.0 bill with fire.
      Trumpcare is DOA. Graham and the PaleoCons won't even hear it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, been getting in more Comey hearing fallout since last night. Since mobile for most of weekend, I might wait to throw it all together on Sunday.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• can you gist it?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            can you gist it?
            Arrest and search warrants are being queued up. Most of the GOP is ina panic, plus a few involved Dems.

I'm also being told that things are being timed to next week's testimony. Also, not to worry about the House or any Trump EOs. That's about current gist.

Comment

• Sally Yates testifies tomorrow. Time is currently set for 2:30 pm EST.

Shit should get eventful.

Comment

• I like the White House planning doc that was circulating. Said they would paint Yates as a "Democraft leftist agent" which is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• I'm ready for the shit to hit the fan today.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I'm ready for the shit to hit the fan today.

I've been deep searching for early news and all I got is that clerks and the N. Virginia court are racing to be ready by this afternoon.

Comment

• It has already started well. Grab a stream at CSPAN, PBS, NPR, NBC News, MSNBC.

Comment

• Translation: Director Comey...you've known for a few months now?

Yep.

Comment

• Here's a good stream to slip past filters: https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/mee...tates-election

Comment

• that link doesn't work for me.

Comment

that link doesn't work for me.

Well, shit. I thought that one would get past Websense. Hunt around and you'll find a stream. The thing got started about 15 mins later due to swearing in people.

Comment

• Sally Yates is winning me over. She tore Ted Cruz a new ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X