No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting New Girl. Pretty cute so far. So awkward.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Ringer Simpsons Top 100 is very good. Some great writing about the series, and it's going to take forever to read it all. The Top 10 is really good, and some nitpicking can be had, but not mad about it. It does lean VERY hard on seasons 2 and 3, and completely ignores later stuff. I mean Tomacco episode is definitely a top 100!

Comment

• We're currently plowing through TABOO (we had it dvr'd). Enjoying this immensely...great mood/vibe, great atmosphere. Very dark. It suits Tom Hardy well.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fargo is amazing this season.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fargo is amazing this season.
            Only watched the first episode, and yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup already so good. Double Ewan is hilarious.

Comment

• DVR'd episode 2 from last night but loved episode 1. Should be another winner of a season.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Clone Club season 4! Catching up!

Next up: American Gods (aka the new most pirated show of the year)!!!!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I love watching Neil try to convince everyone to get a Starz sub for two months via the app, but dude. I got so many subscriptions. Sorry, that shit is coming from Kodi.

Comment

• The NFL Draft tonight. The idiot that put a live event in front of a Philly audience deserves all of the batteries that are going to get lobbed onstage tonight.

Plus, the Roger boos. I live for them.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Clone Club season 4! Catching up!

Next up: American Gods (aka the new most pirated show of the year)!!!!
                      Definitely checking out American Gods this weekend. Probably the show I've been looking forward to the most apart from the season premiere of Game of Thrones in July.

Comment

• Watched the first two episodes of the new Catastrophe season last night. This show is so good. I hate that it's only six episodes.

Comment

• 13 Reasons Why: I made it 5 episodes in. Three episodes were pure hate watching. But once the 27 year old tattooed dude that acted like a wise old sage told another kid "In my neighborhood the cops don't come. You make your own justice!" I was fucking doooooooooooone. We saw your house! You live in a nice suburb where you work on your awesome 65 Mustang with your dad! You just live in Palo Alto with everyone else! FUCK OFF.

American Gods: Got halfway through the first episode before the stream shit the bed, but I loved it. Gonna finish the episode this weekend and just rewatch the whole episode with episode 2.

Dear White People: Really funny. Had zero expectations and kind of want to binge watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            American Gods: Got halfway through the first episode before the stream shit the bed, but I loved it. Gonna finish the episode this weekend and just rewatch the whole episode with episode 2.

Dear White People: Really funny. Had zero expectations and kind of want to binge watch it.
                            I liked the first episode of American Gods. Definitely in for the season at least.

I need to watch Dear White People soon. I liked the movie a couple years ago, thought it was funny, so I assume I would like the show too.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sens8 season 2.

5 episodes so far. This is a TV show that is just fantastic. Love it.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Never made it through the first season. Should probably fix that.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X