No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, that season OWWWWWWWWWWWNS. The only villain besides Boyd that did anything for me.

Comment

• I remember having this conversation here when it was airing. Just didn't do much for me and I know I was in the minority. That being said I did/do like Limehouse or whatever.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that season did OWWWWWWN, Rob. Margo Martindale is cold as ice.

Comment

• Well shit now imma have to go through the old Justified threads to figure this out
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The only bad season of Justified is season 7.

*Because there was no season 7
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Watching Mr. Selfridge.

It's surprisingly good. Jeremy Pivens plays a PG version of Ari Gold, and yet works. Mix that with Downton Abbey, and you have something pretty good.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Dude, that season OWWWWWWWWWWWNS. The only villain besides Boyd that did anything for me.
                THIS. Mags Bennett was ALMOST as cool as Boyd Crowder.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of The Mick. I mean, it's Sweet Dee without the gang but I laughed. I'll give it 2 more episodes to see if it does anything new.

Comment

• Superstore continued back up last night. Still such a great show that I fear will get cancelled since I see no one talking about it.

Garrett being "weird" was fantastic and Sandra's perfect memory was hilarious.

Comment

• got through 9 episodes of S2 of JUSTIFIED. Yep, Mags Bennett and her boys are making for an interesting season.

I'm wondering about the whole counterfeit cash thing, though. That took up two episodes of real estate and I'd think that there will need to be additional fallout over what transpired. We'll see.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jeremy Davies is the fucking best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Superstore continued back up last night. Still such a great show that I fear will get cancelled since I see no one talking about it.

Garrett being "weird" was fantastic and Sandra's perfect memory was hilarious.
                          That and The Good Life are so good but I have the same fear. I hope they don't get cancelled.

Comment

• Finished S2 of JUSTIFIED last night. Really enjoyed the Bennett storyline immensely. Great effing show.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Twin Peaks returns May 21 with a 2 hour premier! 18 episode run. Soooo pumped
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• *dons Hocken Gear*

I've never finished the first season because half way through it got SO GODDAMN BORING and weird just to be weird.

ALSO, I've never been spoiled (amazing, right?) so please don't spoil it here without tags, but is it worth revisiting? Again, I never made it through the first season and the first time I tried was less than a year ago.... so this isn't a "Rob was too young and dumb." This may be more of a "TP was overhyped because I can see why it was so loved when it came out due to the state of TV at the time but maybe there are problems but nostalgia makes people like it AND Rob is dumb."

Comment

Working...
                                X